43

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓘 𝓦𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓑𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼

By Arctic Monkeys

Isabella

Cedric does not let me shake my head. And for the time being I can't take showers. Well I can but my head can't get wet and I still can't remove the bandage.

I can't wait to have this thing regulated. I will finally hear.

We have some follow ups in a few days but Cedric is extra careful about everything .

Here he comes.

He looks me in the eye and smiles. We share a room. His room. My room...

"Let's take a bath? "

"What? "

"C'mon. You don't want to?"

We will take a bath together? Sounds nice. My cheeks feel hot. I feel terribly hot. Maybe we should take a shower together.

"It's fine. Let's do it. I can't stay dirty like this. "  I gesticulate and I hope he knows that I am not simping from inside.

He grins and locks the door as he drags our some stuff. Taking off his shirt and pulling down his sweatpants he stands in front of me in his boxers.

And my stupid eyes decide to look where I shouldn't... Maybe I should...

I gulp and remember how I-

Cedric starts walking towards me and stops right in my face. His sexy and tempting torso on full display. Those abs, that toned chest, the manly collar bones, the broad shoulders, the biceps...

"Are you done staring, Bella?"

I nod at him- wait...

He grins as he grips on to the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head.

Why do I feel so weird... It's so unrealistic... Cedric is such a...

perfection...

He grabs my arms as he helps me stand up and ties my hair into a bun. Isn't he-

"May I? "  He gestures as he tugs at my trousers and I nod.

___

After preparing the bath. He leads me in the washroom and we both sit in the jacuzzi. Bringing some towels and fragrant body washses, he asks me to take of my bra if I want to and I do.

I bathe with my panty on as he helps me with his boxers on. Fair enough. Fair enough.

His hands mould my breasts and my arms as he massages my body. I sit there awkwardly but only my pussy knows the kind of excitement I am feeling.

He starts to apply the body gel but I stop him and point at the body wash he uses.

He frowns.

"I like your scents"  He frowns at my response while smiling as he complies to my demands.

I like your scents. I like your taste. I like your eyes. I like your face. I like the way you touch me. I like the way you kiss me. I like your gentleness. I like how you hold me... I-

There is so much I like about you Cedric.

"Cedric... "

He raises his eyebrow as he looks at me but his focus is on scrubbing my legs.