25

↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓜𝓮

By Taylor Swift

Cole

She is f*cking mine. Mine. 

She is Isabella Dante. I will marry her. She is mine.  I quickly call Marcus and Roger into my room.

"Cancel all kinds of plan for tomorrow. Now." I demand but Roger just frowns at me.

"Why? Are you going out on a date with your f*cktoy?" Roger smirks at me.

"Nah. Something even better. I am marrying her tomorrow." As I say this Marcus just stops typing on his laptop.

"What?" He asks as if he did not hear me.

"You heard me. Invite some important people and keep it as secretive as possible. Call those two women and get a wedding dress for her as well." I say with my smug expression as I lean back in my chair.

"You can't afford to have a family- Marcus starts speaing but Roger interrupts

"You are going to marry a f*ck toy? I- You don't love her. You do crazy things for her. You- She is nothing to-

"Get. Out. Roger." And with that he leaves.

Marcus sighs as he runs his hands through his hair. "Cole. Are you sure? Are you sure about this? She will become your wife. You will have more responsibilties and on top of that... On top of that, the field we work in is dangerous and it is a threat to Isabella."

I think abot it. Am I obsessed with her? I haven't even have s*x with her yet. There are plenty of other women. I know that. I do. No. I think I love her. She is so pure and innocent  that I just want to protect her. I want to ruin her and then rebuild her. I want her to know that I am capable of making her love me. I can do that, I can make her love me. Love? Love? Since when did I believe in love?- 

My thoughts are interuppted as Marcus calls me." COLE?" 

"This is my decision. And it's final." I say before I look away from him. 

Cedric

Isabella. I am going to take you with me because aparently whatever belongs to Cole is actually mine. I will do it. I want him to suffer and isn't that something you would want as well?

I look at her face. Her soft lips. Her long lashes and her rosy cheeks. She is so beautiful. 

And whatever is beautiful is vulnerable.

I create my distance from her clothless body. I am drunk? No I think I have sobered already.

I turn my back to her as I drift into sleep.

----

Ring ring

My alarm rings and I immediately wake up. I dress up and put on my facade as I cover Isabella's body which seems to be tangled between the sheets. I shake her up as I hear some knocking on the door. She looks at me and understands as she quickly wear a tshirt and shorts.

"The door is locked from outside." I call out to the person.

"Oh is it? Let me get the keys,"Marcus says before I hear him walking away.

Isabella goes into the washroom and brushes her teeth and face and comes out quickly and i do the same but I hide my toothbrush in my bag. Because you know what can happen if I keep my toothbrush in her bathroom.