thirty - 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " it's hell on earth and
the cities on fire inhale,
in hell there's heaven "

—EVERYTHING WAS QUITE HAZY AFTER the boys found out about ivory's bite. they really didn't know what to do with the information, so for now they decided to wait it out.

stiles started by taking them to a random park, surrounded by woods to get drunk. scott just got broken up with, ivory was stressed about her bite, and stiles was doing just fine. but he decided that getting drunk would be the best solution to rest their minds for the night. although stiles didn't make ivory and scott aware of his plan as they were walking in the parking lot of the park.

"where are we going?" scott asked.

"you'll see."

"cause we really shouldn't be out here. our mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school." scott huffed, helplessly following after stiles.

ivory nodded her head in agreement. "she's been hovering over us, it's suffocating."

"well, you mom isn't the sheriff, okay?" stiles turnt around, showing that he had it much worse. "there's no comparison, trust me."

"can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?" scott begged, beginning to get frustrated with stiles silence of his plan.

"yes. when your best friend gets dumped, and your fake girlfriend gets bitten by an alpha.."

"i didn't get dumped." scott corrected, feeling embarrassed. "we're taking a break."

"sure." ivory mumbled under her breath. scott quickly turned around sending her a look to shut up.

"all right, well, when your best friend get told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break, and your fake girlfriend gets bitten by the alpha...you get them drunk." stiles smiled proudly, holding the liquor bottle up high.

the siblings groaned, neither of them wanted to do that.

ivory, scott, and stiles drank and drank, half of the bottle gone. yet stiles was the only one drunk.

"dude, you know, she's just one...one girl." stiles slurred his words, laying down on the ground beside ivory, while scott sat on the rock behind them. they had a fire going, keeping them somewhat warm on the cold of the night. "you know there are so many...there are so many other girls in the sea."