thirty two - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙣

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " everyone looks the same
in this town you can hardly
tell the difference "

—"WAIT, YOU CAN SMELL JEALOUSY?" stiles asked in surprise, stopping scott from moving any further. the two bus just figured out that scott was the new co-captain and stiles was first line.

"yeah, it's like the full moons turned everything up to ten."

stiles pursed his lips, looking around. "can you pick up on stuff like, i don't know, desire?"

"what do you mean desire?"

"like sexual desire." stiles said, slightly embarrassed.

"sexual desire?"

"yeah, sexual desire. lust, passion, arousal." stiles said as if it was obvious, just waiting for scott to finally give him a answer.

scott sighed, looking over at lydia who was talking with some lady down the hall, then seeing his sister not to far away, talking to harley. "from ivory?"

"ew! what-no." stiles tumbled over his words, blush creeping up at his cheeks. "in a general broad sense, can you determine sexual desire?"

scott sighed, not wanting to to think about his sister sexual desire, he decided to drop it, and movie it on to lydia, who stiles liked. which everyday scott slowly lost hope in the whole fake dating situation to get him closer to lydia, as it only seemed to pull stiles closer to ivory. "from lydia to you?"

"find, yes, from lydia to me." stiles admitted, impatiently rolling his eyes as scott wouldn't answer his question. "look, i need to know if i have a chance with this girl, okay? i've been obsessing over her since the third freaking grade."

"i thought you fake dating my sister was the whole point to get closer to lydia?"

stiles sighed. "yeah, but if you haven't noticed it's not working."

scott raised his brows. "why don't you just ask her."

"well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation. thank you scott." stiles sarcastically spoke in his normal manner. "okay? so, please, can you just go up and ask if she likes me? see if her heartbeat rises, or pheromones come out."

"fine." scott groaned, walking towards lydia.

"i love you! i love you! you're my best friend in the whole world." stiles showered him with thanks, appreciating scott actually doing the favor.