nine - 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙖𝙡

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " these things happen
and i don't care i'm too distracted
am i doing this wrong
or am i just dumb "

"I CANT BELIEVE HES ACTUALLY getting arrested." ivory muttered from beside scott, both of them resting on the outside of stiles jeep.

stiles momentarily left them to piss in the woods, or so thats what he told them.

they watched as derek was followed out of his house in cuffs, being shoved into the police car. he let himself spare one last look towards the siblings, deep spite within his eyes.

as if that wasn't enough, stiles hurried out of the woods, heading straight for the cop car derek was placed in.

both ivory and scott caught onto the boy, ushering and shaking their heads 'no'. nothing stopped the stubborn boy as he opened the passenger door and discreetly got in.

the two hurried to turn around in sheer embarrassment of him most likely getting caught.

ivory slid into the passenger side of the blue car, keeping her head low.

as a couple minutes went by, she finally rose her head, noticing stiles was no longer in the car but he was now standing on the outside with his dad beside him.

"nice one stiles." ivory murmured to herself, shaking her head while she waited for stiles arrival back to the jeep.

stiles climbed into the front with silence, while scott stayed in the back with protest. "since when am i in the back." he whined.

"since now." ivory rolled her eyes, carelessly throwing her feet on the dash knowing it sent stiles over the rails when she did that.

"really?" stiles titled his head in annoyance.

"what?" she looked at him innocently.

he huffed loudly, turning his eyes back to the road. ivory grinned to herself in success, knowing she got under his skin so easily.

"i can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for burial." scott shook his head, searching through anything he could find online.

"just keep looking." stiles ordered, annoyance still evident in his voice. "maybe, it's like a ritual or something. like, maybe they bury you as a wolf." he paused, "or maybe it's like a special skill. you know like something you have to learn."