seventeen - 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " you're like the calmest
slit to my neck bring me
in closer spruce up my soul "

—IT WAS LATE, DARKNESS COMPLETELY consuming them. they had no where to go, and was now stuck on the side of the road with a dying werewolf, and a dead end.

"what am i supposed to do with him?" stiles spoke into his phone, for who she guessed to be scott. "and by the way, he's staring to smell."

she could barely hear scott mumble something back. "like death." stiles sneered. a few seconds went by and scott said something again. "what about your boss?" stiles rolled his head back, his hand resting on his forehead.

"you're not gonna believe where he's feeling me to take you." stiles passed off the phone to derek.

"did you find it?"derek asked through the phone, his eyes barely open. "look, if you don't find it, then i'm dead, all right?"

"i'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing." she heard scott huff, his voice loud and serious.

"then think about this. the alpha called you out against you will. he's gonna do it again. next time, you either kill with him or you get killed. so if you want to stay alive, then you need me." derek sinister threats always seemed to manipulate anyone easily. there was no way around them. "find the bullet." he took the phone away from his ear, not waiting for a response, and abruptly hung up.

after more discussing with scott, they finally ended up driving over to scott's work, hoping they could hold off the dying man there.

they hurried out off the jeep, the three stumbling into the awning of the place.

derek fell down onto the bags of dog food, his body barely moving. still enough to be conscious.

ivory's arms crossed, her face scrunched up in stress, awaiting for stiles to speak up as he checked his phone. "does nordic blue monkshood mean anything to you?" stiles read from his phone, turning to derek.

"it's a rare form of wolfsbane. he has to bring me the bullet." he breathed out in pain, his skin pale and sticky.

"why?" ivory inquired.

"because i'm gonna die without it."

"oh!" her eyes widened, reality slow seeping into her. if scott didn't make it in time, they'd have a dead man on their hands. one with unexplainable attributes.