seven - 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " cut me into pieces
gold cage, hostage to my feelings
back against the wall "

—"SO WHAT'D HE SAY?" IVORY came to a stop beside scott's locker, leaning against the cold metal.

scott's sucked in a breath. "he won't let me not play."

"why?" she shook her head, her face going deep into confusion.

"it's just how coach is. he needs people to play first line, and if i'm not there, who will?"

ivory took a deep sigh, stress already numbing her body. "that's great and all, but if you hurt jackson during practice, i can't imagine anything good is going to come from the game."

stiles suddenly appeared beside the two, more bouncier than usual. "tell me what they're saying." he grabbed scott, dragging him to the other side of the hall. he pointed towards his father and the principal, who seemed to be having a deep conversation about something that couldn't be good.

"can you hear them?"

ivory slapped the impatient boy on the shoulder. "if you'd shut up, he could."

he threw his hands up in defense, shrinking back down when scott hushed him. she sent a small, subtle grin, loving that she was right.

scott slowly turned his head to them with a concerned nod, "there's a curfew because of the body."

stiles huffed, "unbelievable." he shook his head and leant away from the lockers. "my dads out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk off who actually killed the girl is just hanging out, doing whatever he wants."

scott shook his head, "well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about derek."

stiles pursed his lips, "i can do something."

ivory's eyes couldn't help but role. she never trusted any one of stiles plans, they were stupid. she surely wasn't ready for what was about to elaborate out of his mouth.

"like what?"

"find the other half of the body."

"what!"

"are you kidding?"

💋🪩