ten - 𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙠 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " you don't gotta love me
we don't have to speak
i'll see you in the morning
if you gotta leave "

—IVORY MADE HER WAY OVER towards the benches that stiles and the rest of the team sat on as they prepared for their game.

she took a deep breath preparing herself for what she couldn't believe she was about to do. "hey, stiles." she grinned, pulling his head towards her as she leaned down for a kiss.

jackson had his eyes discreetly on the two from the other side of the bench.

"hey, ivy." he smiled, trying to hide his surprised expression.

"you got this." she nodded towards the field.

he shrugged. "it's not like i'm going to get out in."

"maybe you will." she winked, going to sit down on the bleachers.

"ivy!" he called out as she turned away.

"yeah?"

"i thought you said the kissing was a one time thing." he smirked, her eyes narrowing at the boy who suddenly gained confidence.

"well, you know who's right there." she shrugged carelessly, turning back around and finding a spot on the metal bleachers beside her mom.

noah stilinski waltzed over towards his son who still sat on the bench. "so, you think you'll see any action tonight, or receive it?"

"action? what-what!" stiles stuttered, nervously looking at his dad with panicked eyes.

"you know, from the game?"

he sighed in relief. "uh, probably not."

"what about ivory?" noah tilted his head, sending a narrowed look towards his son.

"uh..what about her?" he laughed nervously, his eyes simultaneously looking back towards her. ivory's eyes strained on her brother.

"are you two a thing?"

"i'll-i'll talk to you about this later, dad. you know, big important game i gotta focus on." he smiled nervously, forcing hand gestures that made him look even worse of a mess.

ivory clattered nervously in her seat, watching her brother run for the ball that sat on the ground. her hands cupped her mouth when she watched jackson shove him out the way, picking up the ball and landing it into the goal.