two - 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " can you make it feel like home
if i tell you you're mine? "

—"COME ON SCOTT YOUR GOING to make me late!" ivory yelled through the house as their mother rushed through the kitchen.

she gave her daughter a fast kiss on the cheek, grabbing her bag for work. "i left some money on the counter for pizza, i should be back by midnight."

"got it." ivory nodded, throwing her thumbs up.

scott flew down the stairs with his lacrosse bag in hand. "let's go, now." she impatiently crossed her arms as her brother grabbed a banana from the fruit basket on the island.

"shut up, ivory. i'm here." he huffed, slamming open the front door.

"jesus. who pissed in you cereal this morning." she mumbled following behind him, and into her black nissan.

ivory climbed into the front seat of the well heated car, as her brother groggily slumped in the passenger. "so i take it you made it out the woods alive."

he looked at her with a hesitant look, playing with his shirt. "barely."

"what are you talking about?" she backed out the driveway, not paying much attention to scott's odd behavior.

"look." he lifted up the bottom of his shirt, revealing the giant gauze with blood seeped into the fabric.

ivory took a swift moment off the road to look down. her eyes widen enormously, finding the huge wound on her brother. "what the hell!"

"yeah, i know." he grumbled, letting his shirt fall back down. "it was weird. there was a heard of deers fleeing away from something, and then a wolf looking creature popped out of no where."

"and your telling me a wolf bit you?"

"well what else would it have been?" scott frantically asked, looking oddly at his sister.

"you know there's no in wolves california, right?" ivory said with a pained looked, taking another moment to glance at her now confused brother.

"well i saw what i saw." scott shrugged. he paused, "i found the other half of the body."

"your kidding!" she sadistically laughed, but her face dropped when she realized he wasn't. "oh my gosh..."