twenty four - 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " talk to me why don't you
talk to me like you used to, you
don't talk to me "

—"THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA." stiles started to worry, the realization of scott's plan finally kicking in.

"yeah, i know." scott admitted.

ivory sighed, turning her head to face her idiotic brother. "then why the hell are we doing it!"

"well can you think of something better?"

"yes, a million things, scott."

"well, personally i'm a fan of ignoring a problem until it just goes away." stiles added, not helping ivory prove her point.

"just make sure we can get inside." scott ignored their silent pleads to not follow through with what could potentially lead to their death.

a black car pulled in beside them. ivory and stiles already gloomy faces dropping even further.

"he's here." stiles said while rolling his eyes, practically wishing death on the werewolf.

derek exited his car, a unsure look settling on his face. if derek was unsure of this plan, it shouldn't even be happening.

"where's my boss?" her brother narrowed his eyes at the man, worrying that the plan had already fell through.

"he's in the back."

stiles trailed around to the back seat of the car to find deaton passed out on the back with a piece of silver duck tape slapped across his lips.

stiles grimaced. "well, he looks comfortable."

ivory followed stiles gaze, feeling bad for the man. she had a feeling this was all to much, and they were completely wrong about deaton being the alpha. but she had no hard evidence for her thinking, so she stepped back and followed after stiles and scott who began to walk towards the school.

"wait, hey. what are you doing?" derek called after the three.

"you said i was linked to the alpha." scott inhaled, his eyes darkening towards the school, not looking back at derek. "i'm gonna see if you're right."

stiles let ivory in front of him, following behind the two. he knew she hated being in the back. he could tell how nervous she was, especially for her brother. the small gesture was enough for her to feel better, she always hated being in the back.