six - 𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " not cause you're looking good
or acting like a fake
because you got it all figured out
in the end "

—IVORY WAS ONCE AGAIN SPENDING her afternoon stuck at practice with scott and stiles. she sat on the bleacher with her math book in hand, going over notes for the upcoming test.

"we have a problem." ivory looked up, finding a geared up stiles standing in front of her, placing his hands on his knees, slowly catching his breath.

"we?" she scrunched her eyes brows.

"scott is saying that allison's dad is the one who shot him with a cross bow."

"what!" she screeched, shrinking down when people began to look at her for yelling. "what?" she whispered.

"he's totally out of it." stiles shook his head, looking over at the boys on the field. "he could snap any second."

"what are you doing standing here? go out on the field and make sure it doesn't happen!" she ordered, looking at him as if he had lost his mind. if ivory could she'd be the one on the field helping her brother, but she wasn't. so stiles was the best bet she had on saving her brother out their.

so far the practice had been normal, no signs of scott batting out. that was until scott was next up in line to go up against jackson.

except jackson wasn't the one on the floor as both stiles and ivory had anticipated, it was scott.

ivory's knee bounced up and down with strewn anxiety, watching coach talk to scott with what she could tell was taunting him.

"mcalls gonna do it again! mcalls gonna do it again!" coach cheered and an overly manner of sarcasm as scott jogged back over to the start of the line.

her brother let all his force fall onto the jerk, his body slamming forcefully into the dry grass with a thud.

ivory's eyes widened with severity. she could see jackson lying on the floor, clutching his shoulder tightly, while scott grabbed his head in pain, falling down to the floor.

she threw her book to the spot beside her as stiles signaled her in a rush.

ivory ran down straight towards her brother, joining stiles on the ground.