twenty eight - 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " packing all my things
for the summer lying on my bed
what a bummer "

—"CALL THE COPS." JACKSON DEMANDED, seeing no other way out.

"no." stiles immediately shut down that idea.

"what do you mean 'no'" jackson scrunched his face up in agony and confusion.

"i mean no." stiles stood his ground. "you want to hear it in spanish? nõ." he added a small accent on the last word, forcing out a giggle from ivory. but she quickly shut herself up when she received glares from the ones who didn't find it as funny as her. "look, derek killed three people, okay? we don't know what he's armed with."

jackson's hands flew up, slamming back down against his pants. "your dad is armed with an entire sheriffs department. call him."

lydia took lead. "i'm calling."

"no, lydia would you just hold on a sec..." jackson interfered when stiles tried grabbing the phone from lydia, scott immediately steping up to push jackson away, grabbing stiles back.

"yes, we're way beacon hills high school. we're trapped and we need you to..." lydia trailed off to silence. "but," she removed her phone away from her ear, staring back up at the group with disbelief. "she hung up on me."

"the police hung up on you?"

"she said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school." lydia informed them, her voice beginning to break, realizing there only hope was out. "she said if i called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"okay, then call again." allison said logically. it made total sense to call them again, that way they'd trace it back to the school. but in this case, it didn't help them a single bit.

"no, they won't trace a cell. and they'll send a car to your house before they anyone here."

allison rubbed at her temples in frustration. "why does derek want to kill us? why is he killing anyone?"

the room was filled with silence, not a single answer was known to allison's various questions.

everyone's eyes began to then fall on scott. "why's everyone looking at me?"

"is he the one that sent her the text?" lydia asked scott.

"no." scott answered a little to quickly. "i mean, i don't know." he tried to correct himself.