three - 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " i can make your dreams come true
i'll be on my own no crew "

—IVORY SAT ON THE SMALL, metal bleachers, with her back pack beside her. she was too busy watching scott get a goal stick thrown at him to realize lydia and allison sit down right beside her.

"hi, im allison." the brunette softly smiled, tucking her loose curls behind her ear.

ivory turned her head, forcing on a smile, avoiding ways with the strawberry blonde. "i'm ivory. you're in my english class, right?"

allison nodded, "is it okay if we join you?" she asked, lydia staying silent as she followed behind.

ivory nodded, moving her bag to make room for the two.

"who is that?" allison titled her head, speaking aloud towards the two girls.

"him?" lydia tilted her head towards scott, almost laughing. "i'm not sure who he is."

"he's my brother. scott." ivory said flatly, towards lydia, sounding almost annoyed. "why?"

"i saw him in our english class." allison shrugged, focusing her eyes on him.

ivory nodded, wanting to question further, but she didn't. she put her atttention back onto her brother.

she prayed to herself as the whistle blew, hoping he'd make a comeback from last year. but obviously not,

scott's hands flew to his helmet, holding onto his head like it hurt.

ivory immediately began to worry, especially when she watched when of his jerk teammates launch the ball at him, while he was still in pain.

the ball went straight for his face, bouncing off of his guard, sending him down to the floor.

the older sister grimaced, putting her face in her hands.

cheering erupted from stiles, sending her head flying up. she looked down at stiles and then over at scott who seemed to have the ball in his lacrosse stick.

teammate after teammate, he caught each ball, stiles and ivory continuing to cheer like crazy.

"he seems like he's pretty good." allison said in admiration.