thirteen - 𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " oh, i'm looking for affection
in all the wrong places
and we'll keep falling on
each other to fill the empty spaces "

—IVORY AND SCOTT RUSHED INTO his work, although she didn't even work there. Dr. Deaton never minded the girl when she hung around the place, helping around or waiting for her brothers shift to be over.

"sorry. sorry." scott apologized, hurriedly putting his lacrosse bag down on the side counter.

"you're all of two minutes late." Deaton shook his head.

"i just don't want you to think i'm slacking."

"scott, i guarantee you, you're one of the least slacking kinds in this town." he reassured the boy, shoving away things into a box.

scott smiled, moving stuff around as ivory put her stuff down.

"can you hand me that ivory?" deaton asked politely, motioning over to the other box that lied on the floor.

"i gotchu." she smiled, clicking her tongue. she grabbed the box, handing it to deaton.

ivory waltzed over to scott, her stance faltering when she noticed scott's face falling into panic. she turned her head to see what the boy was fixated on, only to find noah stilinski walking through the door with a german shepard.

"hey!" deaton greeted. "i see somebody's ready to get their stitches out." he leant down to the dog, rubbing at the copias amounted of fur.

noah pulled his dark glasses off his face, warmly smiling at the kids. "Hey there, scott, ivory. You staying out of trouble?"

scott's eyes trailed off, looking at the dog who was whimpering before responding. "yeah."

as the dog was carefully placed down onto the metal examiners table, noah began to talk. "hey, listen, while i'm here, you mind taking a look at those luxuries i was telling you about?" he asked, holding a tan paper in his hand. "sacramento still can't determine an animal."

he handed over the papers to deaton who looked hesitant. "i'm not exactly an expert." pulling out the papers, laid various gruesome pictures of the crime scene. ivory and scott tried looking over noah's broad shoulders, but couldn't see much of anything. "this is the guy who was attacked in the bus?"

"yeah." noah nodded. "we found wolf hairs on laura hales body."

"a wolf?" scott turned around, speaking in disbelief.