twenty five - 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

MISTAKES LIKE THIS

💋🪩 — " hold my hand until
we turn to ashes love me till
they put me in my casket "

—THE EERIE SOUND OF THE alpha howling left the trio off into a sprint to get far away from the door and find a secure hiding place. they found themselves in a classroom, hurrying to push desks to barracade the door, as if that could possibly stop the monster.

stiles stopped them from pushing. "stop, stop. the doors not gonna keep it out."

"i know." scott nodded, panting to catch his breath.

"it's better than nothing." ivory tried to reason, but stiles wouldn't even maintain eye contact with her. ever since their agreement and their previous encounters with death, she'd figured the whole hating each other was slowly passing. but she'd guess wrong she thought.

stiles ignored them, switching the topic in a hurried voice. "it's your boss."

"what?"

"deaton, the alpha? your boss." stiles clarified, feeling like he was correct.

"no." scott shook his head in denial.

"yes, murdering psycho werewolf."

"that can't be." scott continued to shake his head, not wanting to believe stiles. ivory didn't believe him at all, there was no way. she had no proof, but she had a gut feeling.

"he disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss derek twenty feet through the air? that's not convenient timing?"

"it's not him." scott stayed persistent.

"he killed derek." stiles continued to add, making ivory slowly believe stiles words.

"no, dereks not dead. he can't be dead." he shook his head, denial racking his words, he didn't want to believe it.

"blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? that doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. he's dead and we're next."

stiles words had finally got to her. the overwhelming since of dying wasn't exactly comforting. ivory pushed off of the desk that her hands were clasping to for comfort and walked away. not far, but enough to give herself some space.

she paced back and forth, hoping something might magically pop into her mind, but nothing did.

scott and stiles continued to talk trying to conceive a plan of what they could possible do to make it out alive.