Chapter 57 - Planning

Next morning:

"How long will he keep sleeping like this?" Marco asks. "No idea." David replies. "I just want to know what happened that my brother is so drunk!" Marco whispers. David sighs and looks at Atharv. "What's going on guys?" Elliot walks in. He looks at sleepy Atharv and makes a serious face. "I think we should call the doctor." he says. "No need to do that, I have an idea. David come with me." Marco says. He stands near to the bed. David also join him. "Wait, what the hell! What are you guys doing?" Elliot shouts seeing them picking Atharv and taking him outside. He follows them.

Marco and David stops near the pool and smiles at each other. "3...2...1...go" they throws Atharv in the swimming pool. "Saale kutre ya kon hai be? (Who is this?)" Atharv shouts. "Good morning brother." Marco replies. Atharv turns around and looks at them. "Seriously? I mean why?" he yells. "You were not getting up, so this was the last option we had." Marco says. Atharv blinks his eyes. "That's why you threw me in the pool? Arre deva!" Atharv says back.

"Oh my God are you guys mad? He is already sick and you.. are you guys okay with your brain?" Elliot scolds them. "Bestie they are psychos, especially your husband." Atharv says. "Okay I'm sorry, now get up." Marco helps Atharv to get out of the pool. "I'm sorry too bro." David holds his hand and takes him inside. Marco looks at Elliot and hugs him. "I don't know what's wrong with Atharv but I think you deserve a punishment." Elliot says. "What?" Marco asks. Within a second, Elliot pushes him in the pool and steps back. "बायको तू वेडी आहेस का? (Wifey are you crazy?)" Marco shouts. "This is called Tit for Tat. Now stay here like this." Elliot laughs. "Baby no..." Marco makes his famous puppy face. Elliot rolls his eyes and leaves.

One hour later:

Everyone is sitting in the living room and just looking at each other. Atharv and Marco both are having hot tea made by Lisa. The kids are in their cot just staring at everyone. "Now will you tell me what happened last night?" Maya asks. Atharv puts the cup on the table and sits comfortably. Suddenly he starts crying like a kid. "Looks like the intoxication hasn't subsided yet." Marco mumbles. "What's wrong Atharv? Are you okay?" Elliot asks. "Nothing bestie. I just fell in love with someone." Atharv replies. He wipes his tears and sits straight. "That's a good news! But why are you crying?" Maya asks. "Don't tell me your gun doesn't work." Marco laughs. Both Elliot and Maya give him a death stare. "Sorry." he apologizes.

Atharv stops crying and takes a deep breath. "Now please tell us the story." Lisa says. Everyone looks at him with concern."The story is, I met a girl. I talked to her. We became good friends and then we fell in love with each other but now.." Atharv stops. "Now what?" David asks. "Now she is getting married in two days!" Atharv replies. "To someone else." he blurts out. "What!!!" everyone shouts after hearing it. "The girl rejected you? What the fuck!" Marco asks. "No! It's not her. It's her family, they rejected me." Atharv replies. "And what did they say?" Maya asks. "They said that they want their daughter to marry someone better." Atharv replies. "That's ridiculous!" Lisa says. "Do you guys still love each other?" Elliot asks. "Yes! We still love each other bestie." Atharv replies.

"Where she lives?" Marco asks. "She is from India." Atharv replies. He takes out his phone and shows her pictures. "She is beautiful, what's her name?" Maya asks. "Uh... Riya Sen. Yeah she is a Bengali girl." Atharv blushes. "And how did you guys met?" Lisa asks. "We met in a shopping mall and she was running out of money so I helped her and we kept meeting again and again on the pretext of returning the money." Atharv replies. "Awww.." both Lisa and Elliot says at the same time. Atharv blushes and shows the selfies and all. "But what next? As per IST we only have one day left for the wedding." David says.