Chapter 38 - Two Cupcakes

Next day, at the Mansion :

Marco wakes up after a peaceful sleep. He opens his eyes and sees Elliot is still sleeping. "My sleeping beauty." he kisses his forehead and rubs his baby bump. "Good morning little one, you dad is awake already, are you awake baby?" he says. Suddenly the baby kicks. "Oh my God! Did you just kicked?" Marco gets emotional. Elliot wakes up after a sudden kick. "Did you feel it? Our baby just kicked!" Marco asks. "Yes oh my God!" Elliot replies. Marco helps him to sit. The baby kicks again. "Oh again!" Elliot says. Marco leans down and kisses the bump. "Dad and papa loves you so much okay baby? We can't wait to hold you in our arms little one." he says. Elliot smiles. "I was about to wake you but I guess our munchkin is more excited than us." Marco says. "Yeah I know. Our little one is just as desperate as you, husband!" Elliot says back. Marco laughs. He helps him to climb off the bed and they enters the bathroom.

"Thanks and now get lost." Elliot says. "I won't, I'm here to help you baby." Marco smirks. "And anyway, if we take bath together then time will also be saved." he says. Elliot rolls his eyes and turns around. Marco closes the door behind and turns on the shower. "I hate you." Elliot pushes him away. Marco gently pulls him closer by his waist and kisses him. They takes off their clothes and gets lost in kissing. Marco keeps a hand on Elliot's bump and gently rubs it. The baby kicks again. "Oh! I think our little one is telling us to hurry up and not to waste any more time." Elliot says. Marco laughs. They baths together and after a few minutes they comes out.

Marco wears his favourite white shirt, coat with black jeans and Elliot wears a sky blue sweatshirt with loose pant. "Ma is not coming with us today because she is busy in Laxmi puja." Marco says. "I wish I could help her a little." Elliot looks at him. "It's okay El, it doesn't matter. You can do it next time." Marco hugs him. Elliot sighs. They breaks the hug and leaves the room. "Marco, please drive carefully okay and do take care of him and yours." Maya says. "Sure ma." Marco says back. He holds Elliot's hand and walks towards their car. They gets up in the car and heads towards the hospital.

At the hospital:

Marco helps Elliot to gets off the car. He holds his hand and enters in. "Welcome sir. I was waiting for you." doctor Rachel greets them. "Sorry for being late. Well, our baby is kicking so much today." Marco says. "That's great." Rachel smiles. She helps Elliot to climbs up the bed. Elliot lies down and Marco holds his hand. Rachel applies some liquid on his bump and looks at the monitor. Within a few seconds, the baby appears at the screen. "Hey little one." Marco says looking at it. "Not one sir, it's two. And they are having a good time together." Rachel says. Both of them looks at her. "What? What are you saying?" Elliot asks. "Look, there's another one there. That means you're having twins." Rachel replies. Marco gasps hearing it. "I'm having twins! Oh my God!" Elliot gets very emotional. Marco kisses his forehead and wipes his tears. Rachel washes the liquid and collects the ultrasound pictures and writes something on a paper and puts it in an envelope. Marco takes the envelope from her and looks at Elliot. "Now or later?" he asks. "Later I guess." Elliot replies. Marco nods and puts the envelope in his coat's pocket near his heart. "Thank you so much doctor." he says. Rachel smiles and shakes the hands. Marco takes Elliot's hand and leaves the hospital.

At the Mansion:

Maya completes her puja and now she and Atharv are waiting for them in the living room. "Hey ma we are back!" Marco and Elliot walks in. Maya looks at him and stands in front of them. "What did the doctor said? Is everything alright?" she asks. "Yes ma, everything is perfect. And you know what? We are having twins!" Marco replies. "What! Really?" Maya immediately hugs Elliot. Marco takes out the envelope and gives it to her. She opens the envelope and screams in excitement. "What is it mom?" Elliot asks. "You're having twin babygirl!" she replies. Elliot takes the pictures from her and looks at them. "Girl! Both of them? Oh my God!!!!" Marco falls on the floor out of excitement. Everyone laughs and helps him to get up. "Congratulations guys. I'm so so so happy for you." Atharv says. "Thank you so much Atharv." Elliot replies. They hug each other in a circle and laughs. "Sir, sorry to disturb you but there's someone want's to meet you." Antony walks in. They breaks the hug. "Who is it?" Marco asks. "Daniel. He wants to meet you." Antony replies. Marco's smile fades away and he clenches his fist. "El, go and take some rest. Let me see what he wants now." he says and walks away.

In the guest room:

Marco enters the room and gives a death stare to Daniel. "What do you want now?" he asks. "I'm so glad that you came." Daniel replies. "Just stop it okay? I'm not melting." Marco yells. Daniel sighs. "I know and I can understand why. See, I'm so sorry for whatever I did to you Marco. I know my apology won't work but still I'm really very sorry." he says. Marco crosses his arms looks directly into his eyes. "Keep your sorry to yourself Daniel and tell me what the hell you want?" he asks. "I just want your (pauses) apology. Trust me." Daniel replies. "Trust you? I can trust a snake for once but not you! I don't trust you and I don't want your fucking apology!" Marco yells. Daniel shakes his head and looks at him. "I deserve it. I know you will trust me that's why I'm here to tell you that if you want you can send me to jail, here's my confession letter." he handovers some papers to him.

Marco takes the papers and reads it. "Is this your new trick to manipulate me like you did to my father?" he throws the papers. "Trust me Marco, I'm really sorry." Daniel holds his hands. "Don't touch me you piece of shit! Get lost from here!" Marco yells and pushes him away. "Fine. I tried my best to apologize but you didn't listen it's okay I deserve it." Daniel says. Marco rolls his eyes and looks away. "But, as an older brother, I wanna suggest you something." Daniel says. "Yeah bark idiot." Marco laughs. "Please increase your security. Who knows when a thief comes and steals your most precious thing from you!" Daniel smirks. Marco turns around. "Don't you dare Daniel! you have enmity with me, don't bring my family into it! I'm warning you!" he says. Daniel chuckles. "Take care!" he says back and leaves. "Antony, keep an eye on him." Marco orders.

At night:

Elliot and Marco sitting on the bed after dinner. "They are so cute isn't? Our two cupcakes." Elliot says looking at the pictures. "Yeah indeed." Marco kisses him. "What's wrong? You seems lost." Elliot asks. Marco hugs him tightly. "Nothing baby, don't worry." he says. Elliot rubs his back. They break the hug and Marco lies his head on Elliot's lap. They stays silent for some time. "Did Daniel said something?" Elliot asks. "Leave it I won't let him hurt anyone I swear." Marco replies. He gets up and lies down next to him. They looks at each other. "So I was right, is he planning something again?" Elliot asks. "Yeah. But this time he will loose." Marco replies. Elliot yawns and gets sleepy. Marco smiles and pulls him closer. "I love you my sleeping beauty." he teases. "Shut up and let me sleep. Actually let us sleep." Elliot says. "Yeah sure baby." Marco laughs. He wraps him in his arms and closes his eyes.

At Daniel's house:

"What's in your mind son? Are you seriously planning something big?" Felix asks. "Prepare for my wedding dad." Daniel replies. "Wedding? Who are you going to marry?" Felix asks. "You know that person very well." Daniel replies. Felix puts his whisky bottle on the table and stands in front of him. "I don't know what are you saying Daniel. Please tell me the name." he says. "Elliot. I'm going to marry Elliot!" Daniel replies. This shocks Felix. "Are you mad? Do you even know what you are saying? Marco will kill you!" he panics. Daniel laughs like a devil. "Why are you so afraid of him? Don't you know who I am?" he asks. "I know but have you forgotten who Marco is? He will destroy you without a second thought!" Felix yells. "Let's see dad. The real game begins now!" Daniel says. Felix doesn't reply anything and walks away. Daniel takes a knife and throws it towards Marco's picture. "Stay safe Marco, otherwise." he laughs.

At the Mansion:

Elliot is in deep sleep but Marco is still awake. He sits on the couch and types something on his phone. Daniel's every word is still stuck in his mind. He again lies down on the bed and stares at Elliot. "Don't worry love, I won't let him hurt you I promise." he whispers. He kisses his cheeks and then his bump. "I love you baby actually babies." he smiles and wraps him in his arms and falls asleep.