Chapter 36 - Good News

Two months later :-

A lot of things have changed these days. Elliot successfully cracked the first deal of his office life, due to which he made huge profits. Marco now spending more time in his mafia world. Helping poor people and giving free education and treatment for childrens. Maya spends more time at home and makes herself busy in cooking. And Atharv is now permanently settled in their house. Also Lisa and David are married now. Today the whole mansion is beautifully decorated for Marco's birthday. But this time the celebration will take place only among the family members and no guests are invited.

Marco and Elliot are still in their room and haven't come out yet. Atharv and Maya knocks their door. "What?" Marco asks from inside. "Open the door bro, it's already so late." Atharv says. A few minutes later Marco opens the door and Atharv bursts the party popper. "Happy Birthday brooooo..." he shouts. Marco immediately closes the door behind. "Ssshhh! Keep it low Atharv, Elliot is having a headache from last night." he says. "What? Is he okay? How is he feeling?" Maya asks. "He said that he is feeling nausea and since this morning he has vomited twice. Maybe last night we had eaten too much and that's why this is happening to him." Marco replies. "Marco, you are really very stupid! Now move and let me see him." Maya enters the room. "What did I do now?" Marco asks. "Call the doctor immediately!" Maya says from inside.

"Strange! If he is having a headache then where is my fault in this?" Marco asks.
"Of course it's your fault bro!" Atharv replies. Marco crosses his arms and looks at him. "Oh really?" he asks. "Yes! Ab jiska pati aap jaisa ho, usko toh sardard hoga hi na! (Now the one whose husband is like you will definitely have a headache!)" Atharv replies. Marco twists his ear. "I will give you pain from head to toe and if you don't want it then run away from here." he says. Atharv laughs and runs away immediately.

An hour later the doctor comes and checks Elliot. "Can I come in ma?" Marco asks. "Not now! I'll call you later." Maya replies. Marco sighs and goes downstairs. The doctor finishes her checkup and pats his belly. "Is there anything serious?" Maya asks. "Nothing to worry about mam, actually Elliot is pregnant." the doctor replies with a smile. "What?" Elliot looks at Maya. He doesn't believe what he just heard. Tears comes out from his eyes. "Yes you heard right. You are having a baby!" the doctor says. "Thank you so much doctor and please don't say anything to Marco, today is his birthday and I want to surprise him." Maya says. The doctor smiles and leaves.

Marco and Atharv enters in and sees them smiling. "Is everything alright?" Marco asks. "Yes my darling, he is completely okay. Actually it happens this time." Maya replies. "What do you mean by it happens this time?" Marco asks. Elliot blushes and covers his face. Both Atharv and Marco looks clueless. "I am going to make a special customized cake for you, till then take care of Elliot." Maya says and leaves the room. "At least tell me what happened." Atharv follows her. Marco looks at Elliot and blinks his eyes. "Can you tell me what is happening?" he asks. "Yes, your birthday celebration." Elliot replies. Marco rolls his eyes.

At the evening:

Lisa and David are finally here for the celebration. She is wearing a red dress and David is in his black tuxedo. Atharv is in black suit and Maya is wearing a grey colour saree. Everyone is waiting for the couple to come out. The special cake is here at the centre of the living room. "Are you guys coming or not?" Atharv shouts. "I told you not to shout!" Marco and Elliot climb down the stairs. Elliot is wearing dark blue colour coat and Marco is in black suit. "Happy Birthday dude." David hugs him. "Thanks man!" Marco replies. "Wishing you many happy returns of the day Marco" Lisa wishes. "Thanks a lot Li." Marco replies. He looks at Elliot who didn't wished him since morning. Elliot looks away and tries not to blush. "Come on, cut the cake now!" Atharv says.

Marco stands in front of the cake and takes the knife but stops. He reads the words written on the cake. {'Happy Birthday dad.'} is written on it. Everyone gasps looking at it. "No way! I mean.. is it true?" Marco immediately looks at Elliot. "Yes it's true. you are going to be a father!" Maya replies. Marco drops the knife and hugs Elliot. "Happy birthday love." Elliot says. "Thank you, thank you so much baby." Marco starts sobbing. Elliot holds him tightly and rubs his shoulder. "Congratulations guys." everyone wishes them. Atharv bursts the party popper again. Marco breaks the hug and kisses his forehead. "I love you so much El." he says. "I love you too babe." Elliot says back.

Marco holds his hand and stands in front of the cake. He blows the candle and cuts the cake. He gives the first bite to his mom and then Elliot. "I don't know how much happy I am right now! I mean wow!" Marco laughs. Elliot blushes. Lisa distributes the cake to everyone. "Let them enjoy, you come with me." Marco takes his hand and goes upstairs.

They enters the room and closes the door. "You don't know how much happy I am right now. Whatever happend last time it still haunts me." Marco says. "Please don't blame yourself. I guess it was our destiny." Elliot says back. Marco lies down on the bed. "I think so. Anyways, now it's time to focus on our present." he says. Elliot lies on his chest and closes his eyes. "I promise this time I'll be very careful." he says. "I will not let any harm come to you." Marco assures. He kisses his forehead. "By the way, can you control yourself for nine months?" Elliot asks. "For what?" Marco sits up. "I mean that it's not good to have sex during the third trimester, but you know I'm about to enter the second trimester." Elliot smirks. "Is this your new trick to seduce me?" Marco chuckles. "Whatever you say." Elliot looks down.

Marco closes the curtains and locks the door. He takes off his coat and starts kissing him. "Come on, open your gate now so that my plane can go inside." Marco whispers. "You are crazy." Elliot shoves him on the bed. He climbs up on him and starts kissing his neck. Marco takes off his jeans and prepares himself. Elliot also takes off his clothes. "I'll be gentle I promise." Marco says. He enters in him while kissing him. Elliot moans and bites his own lips. Marco holds his waist and makes him up and down. "Are you okay?" he asks. Elliot nods. Marco sits up and kisses his neck. He slowly slowly increases the speed. Elliot grabs his hair and moans. Marco pulls his hair and kisses his throat. "I don't want to ruin this bedsheet so let's go to the bathroom." Marco lifts him up and enters the bathroom. Marco puts Elliot at the edge of the sink and fucks him. Elliot grabs his hair again moans loudly. "I'm almost there." Marco says and cums inside him. "My tricks always works." Elliot says. They laughs and cleans themselves and comes out.

They wears their night suits and lies down on the bed. " Sorry to disturb you but your dinner is here guys please open the door." Atharv says from outside. Marco stands up and opens the door. He takes the plates from him and closes the door. "You know I was craving for pizza. Oh my God!" Elliot starts eating. "Ma knows everything. She knows what you like." Marco says. He holds his hand and looks at him. "I swear to God, this time I won't leave you alone. I'll not let anyone to hurt you." he says. Elliot smiles. Marco also takes a slice and eats it. They finish their dinner and lie down on the bed. "I can't believe that we are going to be parents soon." Elliot says. "Yeah and he or she will say dad first." Marco says. "No. they will say papa first." Elliot punches his belly. "Okay whatever you say hubby." Marco laughs. He wraps him in his arms. And they fall asleep cuddling each other.