Chapter 20 - Took him away!

At the mansion:

Maya is cooking in the kitchen when Elliot comes and sits on a chair nearby. He takes a cookie and eats it. "Is Marco sleeping?" she asks. "Yeah, after ranting about his entire existence he finally fell asleep." Elliot replies. "Thank God!" Maya laughs. She turns off the gas and sits next to him. "You know, when that happened to him, he was completely broken and he couldn't be controlled. Anxiety, panic attacks, depression it all surrounded him. Only I know how I handled him." Maya says. Tears fill in her eyes. "Now it's my job to take care of him." Elliot promises and wipes her tears. Maya smiles and pats one of his shoulders. "I was thinking that you and I would go shopping today. Now a new guest is about to arrive so something is needed for him." she offers. "Sure mom. I'll be right back." Elliot says and walks towards his bedroom.

He enters his room and Marco is already awake. "You were sleeping, right?" he asks. Marco sits up and looks at him. "Yeah, that was a cute little nap baby." he replies. Elliot rolls his eyes and takes his clothes from the wardrobe. "Babe, can you please just close your eyes? I have to change." he asks. Marco blinks a few times while shaking his head. "No!" he replies. "Ahhh!!" Elliot throws a pillow on his face and enters the bathroom. "Is there something that I didn't see before?" Marco asks from outside. "Shut up!" Elliot scolds. Marco rolls over his back and laughs. Elliot comes out and beats him with a pillow. "Ow! Baby. You can't do that to me." Marco says. "I can do whatever I want, do you understand?" Elliot says back. "Where are you going?" Marco asks. "Going shopping with mom. Do you want to join us?" Elliot replies. Marco thinks for a moment. "Uh.. I want to but you know the headache is not leaving me so.." he says. "It's okay. Please take some rest now. And don't worry Sebastian is coming with us." Elliot replies and kisses him. "I'll miss you baby opps sorry I mean babies." Marco smirks. Elliot blushes and immediately leaves the room.

In the mall :

They enter the most expensive shopping mall in the city. Maya is holding Elliot's hands while walking. Sebastian and the other guard are walking behind them. They enter the new born baby's section to buy some clothes and toys. Elliot grabs a cute soft toy and puts it on the cart. Maya is helping him to choose the right outfit for the baby. Suddenly the baby kicks and Elliot stops right there. "Um.. mom, I think I need to go to the washroom right now. The baby kicked so hard this time." he says. Maya holds her laugh and looks at him. "Be careful okay?" she says. Elliot quickly turns around and looks for the washroom.

"Why did you do that, you little champ? Are you so excited for coming into this world, huh?" Elliot talks to the unborn while washing his hands. The baby kicks again and again. "Baby calm down! It's okay? What are you trying to say?" he rubs his bump gently. Suddenly he feels a strong grip on his shoulder. He turns around and he freaks out. "What are you doing here?" he shouts. "I'm here to take you with me, sweetie." Edward says. Elliot pushes him hard. "Look, you did enough damage to me. And I don't want you to do that again. So just get out from here." he yells. Edward laughs and grabs his hair. "That was nothing. The real game will begin now my love." he growls. He forcefully bites his neck but Elliot pushes him away. "Just get the fuck out of here!!" he shouts. Edward who is now terribly angry on him grabs his throat and starts choking him. "You belong to me only! I own you! Your body, your everything is mine only mine!" he growls. Elliot tries to release the grip but fails. His vision gets blurry. "This is what happens when you don't obey me. You little shit." Edward says.

"LEAVE HIM OR DIE!" Maya enters with a gun on her hand. Edward releases the grip and Elliot falls on the floor. The guards come from behind and point their gun towards him. "You can't stop me today, madam." Edward says. He takes out his gun and shoots the guards on their legs. "Sebastian!!" Maya shouts. Elliot can barely see anything as he is struggling with breathing. Now Edward stands in front of Maya and points the gun towards her. "I thought I would kill your son first. But it seems you are in a hurry to die. Alright then, as you wish madam." he reloads the gun and he is ready to shoot. "Please don't." Elliot begs. "Good bye Maya Fernandes." Edward says.

"साले आईझवाड्या!!" Maya curses in her native language Marathi. She then kicks Edward on his abdomen. Edward tries to stop her but she again kicks him. He starts bleeding. Maya beats him with her bag and keeps kicking him. Elliot is silently watches everything. He is hoping for someone to come and save them. He places his hands on his baby bump. "Enough!" Edward stands up and pushes Maya hard. She is unable to control herself and her head hits the wall and she starts bleeding. "Mom!!!" Elliot shouts. He somehow stands up and approaches her. "Mom are you okay?" he asks. "I'm fine, Elliot please, go, run!!" she says. The fear in her eyes is clearly visible. But before Elliot could do anything, Edward grabs his hair and drags him outside. "It's time to go sweetheart. Your new home is waiting for you." he says. Maya tries to stop them but she is bleeding so much. "Please leave me you piece of shit!!" Elliot yells. Edward shoots a fire in the air to scare the people around. He shoves Elliot into his car and takes him away.

One of the security guards calls the police. Maya somehow manage to call Marco. "

Over the call:

Maya - "Hello, Marco? He took him away!"

Marco - "What? What are you saying ma? And why are you sounding like this?"

Maya - "Marco please! Edward kidnapped Elliot!!"

Marco - "What!!! No no no.. how? I mean wait, I'm coming."

Call ends.

Within a few minutes Marco arrives there with his guards. His eyes widened seeing his mom like this. He sees Sebastian and the other one is also injured. "Ma, are you okay, please talk to me please." Marco hugs her tightly. "I'm fine, don't worry about me. You go and find Elliot, Edward has taken him with him by force." Maya requests. The ambulance comes and takes Maya and the injured guards to the hospital.

In the hospital:

Marco is in big dilemma right now. He doesn't know whether he should stay with his injured mother or find his fiance. "Please God, help me please." Marco brokes down. He calls David and Lisa for help. He tries to call Elliot but there's no response. "Sir, we have blocked the entire city. Don't worry we will find them soon." Antony informs. "Block the entire world and find Elliot!!! Anyhow!!!" Marco yells. Antony stays silent. Marco has no control on his anger right now. "I swear on Lord Shiva. I'll kill you Edward!! I will fucking kill you!!" he curses.

David and Lisa arrives after an hour. They see Marco sitting on the floor. They approaches him. "How's she?" David asks. Marco stands up and looks at them. "The doctor is checking her. I hope she is fine." he replies. David hugs him and rubs his back. "Did you get any news about Elliot?" Lisa asks. "Don't worry, I'll find him." he replies and gently wipes her tears. The doctor comes out. "How's she? She is fine right?" Marco asks him desperately. "She is out of danger. But she needs proper rest." The doctor replies. Marco takes a breath of relief. David and Lisa hugs him. "Sir, there has been no news yet about Elliot. But we are trying our best." Antony says. Marco sighs.

The three of them meets Maya. "I'm sorry Marco. It was my fault. Please forgive me." Maya apologies. "No ma, it wasn't your fault. I'll soon find him." Marco says. David and Lisa talks with Maya while Marco leaves the room. Suddenly something clicks on his mind. He remembers about that locket he gave to Elliot. That locket is not a simple one it has a tracker inside it. He quickly takes out his phone and starts tracking the location. "Sir, we are extremely sorry, but we are trying our best to find him." Antony says. Marco looks at him.

"I know where Elliot is!" he says. "Start the car right now." he orders. He looks at his mother and then he leaves the hospital.