Chapter 43 - Preparations

At the mansion:

Maya is decorating the living room and other places with flowers and draws a beautiful Rangoli (A decorative design made with bright colours.) Not only this, she has also decorated the entire floor from the main gate to Elliot's room with flowers and a beautiful carpet. It seems as if preparations for a festival are going on.

"Mom, what are doing?" Elliot comes downstairs. "Two princesses are coming to our house tomorrow, that's why I'm just making preparations for." Maya replies. Elliot smiles brightly and sits on the couch. "Aunty where should I keep all these boxes of sweets?" Atharv walks in. "Keep it inside the fridge in my room." Maya replies. She comes and sits next to Elliot. "So, how are you feeling? Excited or nervous?" she asks. "I don't know how to feel. Sometimes I became so excited and sometimes it scares the shit out of me! I mean yeah, nervous and also excited." Elliot replies. "Don't worry everything will be alright." Maya rubs his shoulder. "Yes everything will be fine El, and look what I brought for the little munchkins." Lisa and David enters in. She immediately hugs him. "I missed you Li, thank God you are here." Elliot says. "I'm sorry baby, but for some days I'm here for my duty as auntie." Lisa says back. "Where's Marco?" David asks. "Oh he has gone to the hospital to book a cabin for tomorrow and also to talk to the doctor." Maya replies. "I see, he is fulfilling the duties of both husband and father." David teases.

"Anyways, I brought so many clothes, toys and a blanket for them. Did you like it?" Lisa asks. "Of course I love it Li, thanks a lot. You are a good aunt." Elliot replies. They laugh and go upstairs to the baby's room. "This is so cute El, these two cupcakes are indeed very lucky." Lisa says. "Yeah I agree." Elliot smiles. He sits on a chair and Lisa arranges the clothes in the wardrobe. "Have you decided the names?" she asks. "No not yet. Suggest if you have some." he replies. "For sure honey." Lisa says. After arranging everything she comes and kneels before him. "Hey there cutie pies, it's Lisa, your hottest aunt. I just want to tell you that we are very excited to see you so please hurry up." she kisses the bump. The baby kicks and she jumps out of excitement. "Calm down Li or you'll broke your ankle." Elliot says. Lisa calms down and hugs him. "I'm sure you are very nervous but let me tell you El you're very strong and you can do it okay so, stop stressing about it." she says. She holds his hand and leaves the room.

"Lisa will you be able to take care of Elliot until we get back from the market?" Maya asks. "Oh sure aunty don't worry about it." Lisa replies. "Fine then, Elliot we will right back okay?" Maya says and walks away. David and Atharv follows her.

An hour later:

Lisa and Elliot are watching TV and waiting for everyone to return. "Sir, Felix is here he wants to meet you." Sebastian walks in. "Tell him that he is resting now, he can't meet him." Lisa says. "He is saying he won't go until he talks to him." Sebastian informs. "What's wrong with him huh? El, you are not going anywhere and if that guy Felix is so desperate then tell him to wait for Marco." Lisa orders. Sebastian nods and walks towards the gate. "Now what does this old man want?" Elliot mumbles. "Whatever it is I don't care, you are not going anywhere that's it." Lisa says. "As you say mam." Elliot teases. He takes out his phone and texts Marco to come fast as soon as possible.

"Please let me in I just want to talk to him. I won't hurt anyone please." Felix shouts from outside. "Let him in Sebastian or else he will make a scene." Elliot says. Felix enters in and stands in the middle. Sebastian and other guards stands behind him. "So what do you want? Why are you disturbing us?" Lisa asks. "Please let me talk to him." Felix requests. Elliot stands up and looks at him. "Tell me what do you want?" he asks. Felix sighs. He stands in front of him. "I'm just here to tell you to take care of yourself. Daniel is out of my control now, as a well wisher I'm here to warn you about my son. " he replies. "Well wisher seriously? Such a drama you are!" Lisa rolls her eyes. "I know you won't believe me, but please do take care of yourself Elliot, I don't want Marco to kill my son! So please." Felix says. "I can tell you that he is planning something big against you!" he slowly slowly moves towards Elliot. "You are so beautiful and what makes him crazy, you are in danger dear." he tries to gets close to him but before Felix can do more Elliot grabs his hand and pushes him away. "If you are so concerned about me and my family then why the heck you are trying to stab me?" he shouts. Lisa immediately holds him and makes him sit on the sofa. Sebastian pulls Felix by his collar and takes the knife from him.

"What the hell is happening here?" Maya, David and Atharv returns home. "This bastard was trying to stab Elliot." Lisa replies. "What?" Maya immediately hugs him. "I'm telling you Elliot, you are in danger, Daniel will take you with him!" Felix shouts. "Has that idiot forgotten who he is messing with?" Marco walks in. He pulls Felix's collar and punch him. "I know that you father and son will never improve. But let me tell you don't you dare to touch my Elliot again otherwise you'll face my wrath!" he yells. Sebastian takes Felix out of the house. Marco hugs Elliot and comforts him.

At night :

After finishing the dinner. Elliot sitting on his bed closing eyes. "Come on get up we have to go." Marco says. "But where?" Elliot asks. "On a night date before these two cupcakes arrives." Marco replies. He holds his waist and goes out of the mansion.

"I'm pregnant, but why are you craving for ice cream?" Elliot teases. "It's not for craving it's called ice cream date at night." Marco smirks and kisses his lips. They eat the ice cream in the car and enjoy the fresh air. "So are you excited to meet our babies?" Marco asks. "Yes but a bit nervous too." Elliot replies. Marco rests his head on his shoulder. "Don't worry baby everything will be fine." he says. "What time should I be admitted to the hospital tomorrow?" Elliot asks. "At morning the doctor said." Marco replies. Elliot yawns and feels sleepy. Marco starts the car and drives back home.

At the mansion:

They reaches home safely. Marco lifts Elliot in his arms and enters. "Are you crazy! I'm so heavy right now." Elliot says. "Who cares?" Marco laughs and climbs the stairs. They enters the room and lies down on the bed. "I'm ready, the bag is ready, you are ready and everyone is ready. I can't wait!!!" Marco shouts in excitement. Elliot laughs and kisses him. Marco kisses him back. After an hour of kissing and laughing they finally fall asleep.