Chapter 49 : Party

Next day :

Elliot is cooking in the kitchen while Atharv is taking care of the babies. Maya hasn't returned yet from Singapore. Elliot is wearing simple grey tshirt with trouser. He is making pancakes and Marco's favourite chole bhature. Maya tought him the recipe a long time ago. Siya starts crying looking at him with her cute tiny eyes. "Calm down I'm right here baby." Elliot says. Siya has a habit, she starts crying if she does not hear Elliot's voice for some time. Where Eleanor is totally a daddy's girl. She starts crying as soon as she sees Marco and she doesn't keep quiet until he lifts her in his lap.

Elliot comes out after finishing cooking. He sits on the sofa and picks Siya in his lap. "Ouchh girl stop it." he shouts. Siya grabs his hair with her little hands. "Can you please leave my hair, it's hurting." he says. Atharv releases Siya's grip and cleans her hands. "You have become a very naughty girl. Why did you do that?" Elliot looks at her. Siya starts kissing his chin with open mouth. "Oh okay I love you too." Elliot laughs. Atharv makes their video. "She loves you so much." he says. "I know." Elliot smiles. He also kisses her little hands and cheeks. Siya giggles.

"What's up everyone?" Marco walks in. As soon as Eleanor looks at him he picks her and sits next to Elliot. "Siya is such a drama queen like you. First she pulled my hair and then kissed me like nothing happened." Elliot says. "Oh really? That's so cute. Anyways, I have to tell you something." Marco says. "What?" Elliot asks. "Uhm well, our high school's management team and our professors invited us to their party tonight." Marco replies. "Okay but will it be right to take the babies?" Elliot asks. "Don't worry, Atharv is also going with us so he will take care of them. And we won't stay for long, I promise." Marco assures. "Alright then." Elliot smiles.

At evening:

Marco is packing a bag with diapers and toys and Elliot is feeding them. Marco is wearing a royal blue coat, white shirt with jeans and Elliot is wearing black shirt with jeans only. Eleanor and Siya are twinning in sky coloured outfit. 'Princess' is written on their outfit. "The car is ready guys." Atharv shouts from outside. He is wearing black tuxedo. "Yeah coming." Marco replies. A few minutes later, they come downstairs with the troller. Elliot then puts the babies in it. "Let's go then." Marco says. He gives the bag to Atharv and they leave for the party.

At the venue:

The trio with the twins reaches the venue after half an hour. The professors and the management team welcomes them wholeheartedly. "We are so happy to see you guys. Thanks a lot for coming." one of the professors says. Marco and Elliot shakes their hands with them and enters in. Atharv sits on a couch near by with the troller. Marco and Elliot meets with their friends and teachers. The party is for completing fifty years of the high school. The music is playing and people are either dancing or drinking or making out in the rooms upstairs.

While Marco is busy talking with others Elliot sees a familiar face in the crowd. He recognises him immediately. He is Peter, the guy who harrassed him in the high school. Elliot ignores him and talks with his friends. Atharv is making sure that babies are sleeping. "Hey dude, I hope you're enjoying. Have some drink please." Noah says. "Uh, I don't drink but yeah we are enjoying." Marco replies. "Cool. You're so lucky Elliot." Noah says. Elliot blushes. "Hey Marco, There are some people there who want to meet you, will you come?" Noah asks. "Of course. Baby I'll be back." Marco kisses Elliot's hand and walks away.

Elliot coughs. He feels thirsty and goes near to the bar. "Uhm, do you have some water?" he asks. The bartender gives a glass of water. Elliot drinks it and returns the glass. He is about to leave when a girl block his way. "Hey Elliot, do you remember me? I'm Ava." she says. "I'm sorry who?" Elliot asks. "Ava, I'm Peter's sister." Ava replies. Hearing this, Elliot's smiles vanishes. "Yeah good to see you." he says and walks away. Ava follows him and blocks his way again. "Why are you ignoring me? I'm not here to hurt you babes." she pats his shoulder. Elliot removes her hand. "Actually I'm not feeling well so.." he says. "Oh why? Here drink it." Ava handovers a glass. "Don't worry it's just a orange juice." she says. Elliot hesitates but drinks it anyhow. "I hope you feel better now. See ya." Ava takes back the glass and leaves.