Chapter One : First Meet

It's a beautiful morning in Santa Monica, California. Birds are chirping around, kids are roaming around the streets.
Everyone is busy doing their day to day life stuff.

" Elliot? Elliot? Oh my God where the hell are you? "
Mary shouts in anger. 

" Elliot? Lisa? Wow! (sighs) both are missing from the house! John do you know where they are? "
Mary walks towards the kitchen.

" Darling, don't you know what day is today? "  John replies, while making the morning tea. "Today is Elliot's parents death anniversary. So, they went to their graves like every year. " - he continues.

(Mary sighs) " Well, that means now I have to clean all the mess! Because today is also their first day at high school. " - she says.

( John laughs ) " yes! Don't worry darling I'll help you. "

At Graveyard :

Elliot and Lisa are standing in front of his parents graves. Holding hands. Lots of emotions and pain is visible in his eyes.

" It's been an hour we are here Elliot, I think we should go now. "  Lisa says.

( Elliot sighs ) " you know Lisa, when my mom was here she told me that she will make pancakes on my first day at high school. (pauses) Well, today is the day and she is not here. "

" I know what are you feeling right now but trust me they are so happy and proud of you." Lisa replies, consoling his brother. " Now we really need to go before we get late on our first day. "

Both went to their home.

Elliot and Lisa both are same age. They grew up together in a same house, they are best friends more than just cousins. Lisa is the only one who always supports Elliot, she is like a strong pillar for him.

" There you are! Don't worry I have made breakfast for you. Eat and leave " ( Mary says looking at Elliot. )

" We are in a hurry mom, we'll eat in the canteen. Elliot let's go. " ( Lisa replies without looking at her mother)

At school :

The teacher introduced them to the class. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly.

" So, are you excited for the new journey? " - Lisa asks with a smile. " Yeah I guess. " - Elliot replies.

Elliot and Lisa are now in the canteen when they meet David. He is their classmate. David greets them with a smile and offers them a cheeseburger.

While Lisa and David are busy talking, Elliot hears that someone is playing guitar. He stands up and follows the music.

" You are so talented, OMG! " - ( a group of girls and boys are shouting and cheering for the guitarist. )

Elliot wonders who that guitarist is, he walks towards the crowd and sees a tall and handsome guy sitting there and playing his guitar.

The guy looks so attractive, has curls and beautiful eyelashes! He is smiling and playing different songs on his guitar.

" That's Marco! Our superstar" - David says looking at Elliot.

Elliot can't take his eyes from Marco, it feels like his eyes are stuck at him. Marco didn't notice and continued playing his guitar.

" Hey bud, you okay? " - Lisa waves her hand in front of Elliot's face. " Yeah, yeah I-I'm fine. " - Elliot replies.

While Lisa and David are laughing at him Elliot notices that Marco is gone.

" Come on let's go, we have another class." - Lisa says.
(Elliot sighs ) " yeah, let's go."

They all went for their class.