Chapter 53 - The Terror

"Today's breaking news has terrorized the whole world. The US President's younger son Thomas has found dead in a road accident! Along with this, news of his elder son Frederick is also coming missing. The investigation is on and we're hoping for the best!"

"What the hell!" Atharv drops the remote and sits on the couch. "Hey are you okay?" Lisa runs towards him. She gives him a glass of water. "Marco killed Thomas last night, but why?" Atharv looks at her. "I'm also thinking the same. I mean it was Frederick who molested El, then what was the reason behind killing Thomas?" Lisa is also looking terrified. "Even Frederick is also missing! Hey bhagwan, I have no idea what is going on!" Atharv takes a deep breath. Lisa sighs. She sits on the couch next to the girl's crib.

In an abandoned place :

There's a small broken house in the middle of the jungle and it's very dark inside. A person is sitting on a chair there tied up and he's bleeding from his forehead. He's trying to untie his hands but he's too weak. There are people roaming around him and there's no place to escape from here.

A car stops outside the house. He looks up and sees someone is standing in front of him. The familiar person comes closer to him and removes the tape from his mouth. "Marco!" he says. "How are you Frederick, having fun huh?" Marco smirks. He steps back and looks at him. "Thank God you're here Marco, Take me away from here, I don't know who has kidnapped me. I know there's nothing you can't do, nothing is impossible for you! Please Marco help me please." Frederick begs. "Do you know your brother Thomas is dead!" Marco says. "What? No!! For fuck sake please get me out of here! I'll kill that person!" Frederick gets angry. Marco slightly smiles and goes outside of the house. "Where are you going? help me!" Frederick shouts.

Within a minute Marco comes back again but this time he is not alone. He enters in holding Elliot's hand. Frederick is so confused to see them together. "You know him, don't you?" Marco asks. Frederick looks at Elliot with so much lust in his eyes. "Obviously!! I mean who doesn't? Everyone knows him." he replies. The way he looks at Elliot as if he will rob his dignity with his eyes. Marco silently looks at Frederick. Elliot feels so uncomfortable so he looks away. "Marco please untie me and let me go, I'll first kill my brother's murderer then.." Frederick stops. "Sure, I'll try to fulfill your every wish Freddy. I know exactly what you want!" Marco says. Elliot looks at him with so much confusion in his eyes.

Hearing this Frederick starts laughing. "Now I get it why you took him here. Elliot, I told you he will share you with me if he asked to. And look he is doing that." he says. Elliot looks at Marco with teary eyes. "Untie me dude, I have so many things to do now." Frederick shouts. "With which hand you touched him?" Marco asks. "What? Stop wasting time and untie me please." Frederick yells. "I'm asking you something." Marco growls. "Fine! Release my hands and I'll show you." Frederick says. Marco clenches his jaw and tells Antony to untie him. Frederick finally stands up and starts laughing. "You're so silly Marco, do you have any idea what you just did? Well, it's good for you and your mafia world. Now move." he teases. He looks at Elliot and licks his own lips. Elliot steps back in fear.

Frederick approaches him raises his right hand. As soon as he tries to touch Elliot Marco grabs his hand and twists it. Frederick screams in pain and tries to release the grip. "What are you doing idiot? Leave my hand!" he yelps. Marco kicks him and he falls on the ground. "What made you think that you'll look at my love in the wrong way and I'll not say anything?" Marco yells. "Are you out of your mind? Do you have any idea whom you're talking to?" Frederick yells back. "Yes a fucking molester!" Marco says. Frederick tries to hit him but Marco grabs his throat and starts choking him. "Elliot is mine and I fucking love him, do you understand?" he yells. Elliot wipes his tears and silently watches.

"What will you do by going outside when the person who killed your brother is standing right in front of you?" Marco yells. "Yes I killed Thomas! And do you know why?" he asks. Frederick looks at him. "Because he was present when you were troubling my Elliot! He was laughing and making video of it. That's why." Marco confesses. He releases his throat and drags him towards Elliot's feet. "Till date, I have killed all those people who tried to hurt my love. And you are thinking you're special huh?" Marco kicks Frederick's abdomen. Blood comes out from his mouth as he screams. Elliot closes his eyes immediately.

Marco grabs Fredrick's neck and punches his face. He breaks his hand, his ankle as well as his jaw. Frederick coughs and struggles to breath. "Any last words?" Marco takes out his gun. "My.. my fa.. my father will.. kill you." Frederick replies. Marco shoots him. "Unhe batayega kon teri aatma? (who will tell him your soul?)" he says. Frederick's body covers with blood. "Throw the body in the forest. The animals will be happy to see the treat." Marco orders. He goes towards Elliot and hugs him tightly. "Don't cry everything is okay now." he comforts him. They breaks the hug and leaves the place.

At the mansion:

Marco and Elliot comes back after a long day. "El please go and take some rest okay. And you guys come with me, all of you." Marco orders. Elliot takes his daughters and enters his room while Lisa, Atharv and David along with the guards follows Marco. Everyone stands in a circle and looks at each other. "Close the door." Marco orders. Sebastian closes the door.

"Tell me one thing, why have I kept so much security? why the fuck I did it tell me? To protect Elliot right?" Marco asks. Everyone stays silent. "Still he is being attacked every fucking time. So what is the benefit to me of keeping you all? Why are you guys here if you are failed to protect him? Mujra karne ke liye rakha hai kya tum sab ko!!!" Marco yells. "We are extremely sorry sir. This won't happen again." Antony replies. "Lisa, you were with him yesterday, right? So why did you let him go alone? You should have gone with him, right? Then why didn't you go?" Marco scolds. "I'm sorry, I should have paid more attention." Lisa apologizes. "See I'm not blaming you, but you know how much difficult it was for him to come out from those traumas! And I don't want him get another, you got me?" Marco says.

"And you guys, If I see you all being careless again, I'll make each one of you in a line and shoot! And this is my last warning!" Marco yells. He looks at them and leaves the room. "Something must have gone wrong otherwise bro would never have been so angry." Atharv says.

In the bedroom:

Elliot hugs Marco as soon he enters in. "Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" Marco asks. "Promise me that you'll never leave me." Elliot blurts out. "Are you mad? I'll never leave you baby." Marco rubs his back. "No no no.. I saw a dream that you're not with me. Please tell me you will stay with me forever." Elliot starts crying. Marco makes him sit on the bed and gives him a glass of water. "Breath El, it was just a dream. I'll never ever leave you I promise." he says. Elliot hugs him very tightly and doesn't leave a small space between them. "Relax El, I know you're very strong I believe you. Stop worrying about it." Marco says. He tries to move his shoulder but Elliot is not ready to leave him. "Alright let's sleep like this tonight." he holds Elliot's waist and stands up. Elliot makes his grip everytime Marco tries to remove his hands.

Marco takes the bottles and feeds his daughters while Elliot is still in his lap. "I was right when I said, I have three kids." Marco teases. Elliot slaps his shoulder. "Fine they are sleeping finally. Let's go now." Marco turns off the lights and lies down on the bed with Elliot. He spreads the blanket and covers themselves. "Please don't leave me." Elliot mumbles. "I'll never, Aai shapath. (mother promise)" Marco kisses his forehead and falls asleep like this.