Chapter 55 - Attack

Next morning:

"How's he now?" Lisa asks. "Better. The fever has reduced." Marco replies. Elliot is taking bath while these two are feeding Eleanor and Siya. "I heard him screaming last night, can you please tell me what happened?" Lisa asks. "He saw a bad dream that's why, he thought that we left him alone." Marco replies. Lisa sighs. "Hmm." Siya makes a sound. Marco leans down and kisses her forehead. She touches his cheeks with her tiny fingers. "Aww I love you too my baby." Marco kisses her hand. On the other side Eleanor gets jealous. She removes the bottle from her mouth and starts crying. "Oh no Elle please don't cry, I love you too cutie." Marco picks her in his arms. Eleanor stops crying immediately and smiles brightly.

Elliot comes out of the bathroom. He is wearing a light pink coloured tshirt with the trouser. "Alright guys I'm leaving now, actually me and David are going to his house to meet his grandfather." Lisa says. "Sure Li, take care of yourself." Elliot hugs her. "You too." Lisa pats his shoulder and leaves. Elliot sits on the bed with Siya in his lap. "How are you feeling right now?" Marco asks. "Good." Elliot replies. As soon as Elliot holds Siya close to his chest she grabs his hair. "Ouch baby it hurts." he removes her hands and puts her back on the bed. Marco laughs and puts Eleanor next to Siya. They look at each other and smile. Marco clicks their pictures.

"Can I ask you something?" Elliot looks serious. Marco puts his phone away and sits in front of him. "Sure." he replies. Elliot gulps and bites his own lips. "Actually I seriously want to know that, what is the thing that I have but others don't?" he asks. "A handsome and sexy husband like me." Marco smirks. Elliot rolls his eyes. "I'm serious babe!" he says. "First of all why are you asking this? Is everything okay?" Marco asks. "Because.." Elliot tries to but stops seeing Atharv running towards them.

"Bhaiya, we need to go right now." Atharv shouts. "Why what happened?" Marco asks. "We have just received news that Maya aunty may be facing a fatal attack!," Atharv replies. "What!" Marco and Elliot panic hearing this. "Yes, she is on the plane now and we somehow have to get there before landing." Atharv says. "El, please do take care of yourself and the babies okay? We'll be right back." Marco orders and immediately leaves. Elliot closes the door from inside and sits next to his girls.

At the Airport:

Marco, Atharv and Antony with other guards reaches the airport and starts searching for Maya. "Find her fast." Marco orders. Everyone starts running towards the gate. "We are late sir, The plane has landed." Antony says. "Fucking shit, move fast!" Marco panics. "Bro, we checked the luggage area, aunty is not there." Atharv says. "No no.. please find her now! Unhe kuch nahi hona chaiye! (nothing should happen to her!)" Marco yells. "Please tell me you're fine ma please." he mumbles. His eyes gets fill with tears and heart beats fast.

"Marco?" a voice comes from behind. He immediately turns around and sees Maya standing behind him. "Ma!" Marco runs towards her and hugs her tightly. "Are you okay?" he asks. "Yes beta I'm fine I was in the washroom but what happened? Why are you guys so tensed?" Maya looks at everyone. "We got a news that you're under attack that's why." Marco says. "Sir the mansion has been attacked, we have to leave now!" Antony shouts. "Fuck!" Marco realizes the plan. He immediately runs towards the car.

At the mansion:

A group of hundred peoples enters the mansion. Sebastian and others starts firing at them and stopping them to move forward. "Don't let them come forward!" he shouts. The sound of bullets is echoing in the entire mansion. Situation gets worse when a bullet hits Sebastian on his arms.