"catch two rabbits: height and distance."

"Make sure you're ready when I give you a missed call

"Make sure you're ready when I give you a missed call."

"I'll be there, Skyler."

Seungmin ended the call and donned his mask before heading towards the closed cafe, Groove Back, the familiar spot he frequented at least three times a week. It was time to uncover what lay beneath its surface.

Checking his watch, it reads three thirty-one in the morning. The cafe sits in darkness, its doors securely locked. He heads around to the back of the building, where he unlocks the door with a specialized key. This keyring, a collection of keys for various locks and emergency exits, has been in his possession for years, serving him well in situations like this.

"Never fails," he muttered, pressing a quick kiss to the key before stowing it away in his pocket. Switching on his pocket torch, he scanned the room, only to find it was just an ordinary back room.

He made his way to the door and pushed it open, revealing the familiar layout of the café area, kitchen, and a staircase leading upstairs. Curiosity piqued, he ascended the stairs and found himself standing before the door labeled "Manager's Room."

Hesitating for a moment, he paused with his hand on the doorknob, contemplating his next move. However, fueled by his determination to uncover the truth, he turned the knob and pushed the door open.

As the door creaked open, his heart skipped a beat at the sight before him.

"Who in their right mind leaves their workplace like this..." he muttered under his breath. His gaze fell upon a coat hanging on the back of a chair, the dim light casting eerie shadows that made it appear as if the chair itself were wearing the coat in the darkness.

Entering the room, he approached the desk where a golden plaque caught his eye. It read, J.Y. Park - Manager. "Interesting," he murmured to himself, his curiosity piqued.

Picking up a photo frame from the desk, he inspected it closely. However, upon seeing the stern expression on the manager's face, he couldn't help but recoil slightly. "Ugh, this guy looks even scarier than his coat," he muttered under his breath, hastily placing the photo frame back on the table.

He meticulously checked the desks, sifting through various documents and papers. Among them were receipts, logs, employee records, financial documents, and safety regulations. However, none of them seemed to offer any valuable information.

"Useless," he shook his head , frustration creeping into his voice as he realized that his search was turning up empty.

His eyes scanned the room intently, searching for any clue or hidden passage. They landed on a bookshelf, and he narrowed his eyes, approaching it cautiously. Removing a few books, he inspected the wooden shelf closely before knocking on it.

The sound echoed through the room.

His suspicions were confirmed. There was no solid wall behind the bookshelf.  "Knew it," his fingers gripping the edge of the shelf. With a steady push, he attempted to move it aside.