"and at every table, i'll save you a seat, lover."

"We're in," Cipher announced, a victorious smile gracing his lips

"We're in," Cipher announced, a victorious smile gracing his lips. After approximately twenty minutes of persistent effort, he had successfully cracked the password.

Changbin patted Cipher on the shoulder and leaned in to inspect the numerous folders they had been exploring on the seemingly outdated computer. "What if," he began, addressing everyone, "we..."

Every person in the basement perked up their ears, their attention fully captured as they eagerly awaited what Changbin was about to propose. They were well aware that it was bound to be something daring and audacious.

"...leak Lee's information online?" Changbin concluded, fully aware that everyone had their secrets, and this bold move could turn the Lee family's life into a living nightmare.

Laughter filled the room as Seungli voiced her uncertainty, saying, "I'm not entirely certain how Chris will feel about this."

"Oh, come on, he'd love it," Changbin grinned mischievously, "after all, this Lee deserves a little punishment for stealing our information."

"You're the boss for now," she remarked.

"Right," Changbin agreed. As the underboss, he was willing to take more risks compared to Chris. "Cipher, I need you to hack into Lee's dealings and our information and erase it from this computer. But when it comes to leaking, only expose the Lee family's information and their human trafficking activities. Make sure their other business remains untouched, got it?"

"Understood," Cipher nodded and swiftly began typing away on the keyboard and manipulating the mouse.

"Are we excluding their other business dealings from the leak because we plan to take over those deals ourselves?" Seungli inquired.

Changbin nodded, "Exactly, you've got it, little miss intelligent. They stole our deals, so we're stealing theirs. It's that simple."

Cipher continued to work on hacking and deleting the information on the computer, while Seungli and Changbin kept an eye on the situation.

"...it's happening," Cipher clicked the mouse, and all the Lee family's secrets were exposed on the deep web of the internet. It was a ruthless move, as not even the dark web provided them protection; the police could easily access the information, not to mention other rival mafia families.

Cipher made sure to collect and secure all the stolen information, moving it to a hidden server that belonged to their organization.

"Excellent work, my boy!" Changbin smiled, acknowledging Cipher's efforts.

"Always," Cipher grinned in response and stood up from the table. "Now, let's make this computer ancient history for real."

Changbin chuckled, pulling out a lighter. "Anyone have some gasoline or something?"

As everyone was rummaging through their belongings, one of the soldiers suddenly grinned. "I've got something even better than gasoline," he said as he pulled out a bottle of high-proof alcohol.