Devil's obsession (Dark Past)

(the war)

Francesca body lied lifeless on the floor. All of the people down in the hall were shocked.

"Alessia, you got your own sister killed! Are you that heartless?" A man shouted at her.

Your mother opened her mouth to speak something but she stopped as soon as he heard a helicopter hovering over her property.

"A whole damn army of yours? You fuckers can't stand me alone?" Your mother shouted at them because the damn helicopter's noise was too loud.

"Alessia, a small gift for you! Enjoy." A man shouted at her. He looked like he was in his mid forties or less.

He spoke as the guards started to capture the whole Celine mansion.

The guards started to make their way to you and your mother.

"Stay-" before your mother can even complete the guards coming for her were killed. They have been shot in the head. The dead bodies adorned the staircase. You choked on air. You turned around in shock to see who killed them.

"You?" You said as the man who escorted Jungkook to a safe place was standing mere inches away from you, his hands occupied with a revolver.

"Matthew! You are on time!" Your mother said as a glimpse of relief sparked in her eyes.

"Matthew..the devil after her? Oh my God!" You gasped after realising who the perfect Italian accent man was. His was Matthew Marino also known as the devil after her or her hell bearer because he is the man after your mother's controlled temper. Before anyone thinks of playing tricks behind her back they either commit suicide or are killed in such a manner that the decomposers will even need to think twice before making the body return back to soil. They commit suicide because they know your mother have the idea of the trick they are going to play and killing themselves is much better than their own family not recognising them.

"You should take Reginetta to a safe place. I'll handle the situation here, Regina." Matthew told your mother as she nods in reply after looking at the troop of guards behind Matthew.

"Where they were till now?" Your mother said as her gaze pierced each of the guards standing in front of her.

"They were tied in the attic space and the others were trapped in the closet of each room in the alley!" Matthew replied to her.

"Take care! I'll arrange some help for you as soon as possible!" Your mother said as she grabbed your hands and headed towards her room.

"Kill Alessia! Why are you all watching her go?" Mr Kim shouted at the guards as some more of them charged upstairs.

"Kill them all!" Matthew instructed in a low voice as he pointed his revolver at the head of the guards shooting them dead one by one. All the other guards followed Matthew and started killing the guards of the opposite side. The silencers attached on each of the gun didn't produced a single sound but the screams of the guards were deafening. People against your mother also ran away to protect themselves.

In the safe house..

"Why there are loud scream outside? That man locked the gate from outside. Is he nuts! How am I supposed to get out now? How mom is even..?" Jungkook said, taking a seat in the corner behind the boxes kept in the room. "No, I need to get out! I just can't sit! I just can't..." He got up and started looking for another exit. Throwing everything coming in his way and checking each and every corner of the safe house.

"This mansion have two exits. One in front of your eyes and the other hidden! Why do people make complicated mansions..just settle on something simple!" He cried. He continuously kept on knocking down everything coming in his way and scratching every wall as if they were going to open a portal to another dimension.