Devil's obsession part 10

You walked inside the mall with jungkook. His eyes were wandering everywhere around the mall just like a child. It felt like he never saw how a mall looks like.

"When Liza would come?" You asked him.

"It will take her some time" he replied

"What are you scanning for?" You asked him in a casual tone. What reply you can even get for a simple question like this.. nothing or I am just looking around, duhh. But..

"For someone whose going to die today by my hands." He replied

"Oh..for someone whose going to... going to WHAT!" Your eyes widened as you thought he was talking about you.

"Yes. It's not you but if you don't keep your mouth shut it will be.." He looked at you with sharp eyes.

"Fingers on my lips. I'm keeping my mouth shut." You said

"Good girl."

You were walking behind Jungkook. Looking around the mall. Seeing how bright the lights were in the mall. There were many people inside but the mall still seemed less crowded. A man interrupted you.

"Excuse me, miss. Can you tell me what's the time right now?" The man asked. His face was covered with a mask and there was a scar on his right eye. He had long hairs tied in a bun.

"I don't have a watch, sorry." You told him.

Jungkook turned around to see whom were you talking to. It's like he immediately recognised who the man was.

"This lady don't have a watch but you are having it. May I know the time, young man." The man grabbed your hand and showed it to Jungkook. It was clear that he triggered the devil inside Jungkook.

You jerked the man hand. He left your wrist and then looked at you with siren eyes.

"You shouldn't have been here." Jungkook stood in front of the man. Looking in his eyes. His eyes were burning in anger.

"Man, I am seeing you after a whole damn 3 years and you are behaving like this. Greet me properly." The man said with a grin.

"I'd rather die." Jungkook said as he clenched his teeth.

"Then die." The man replied

The audacity of the man to say something like this to Jungkook was something. He can't be someone less powerful than him. Someone who helds the same status as him could only trigger the devil.

"Consider yourself lucky. You are still alive." Jungkook said to that man.

"Consider yourself lucky. You were destined to die three years ago but I left you alive, mr. Jeon."
Although the man's face was covered you could still see him smirking.

"Ofcourse I consider myself lucky. But you should care about what fate will bring you now, Lucifer. I left a backstabber like you alive three years ago but not anymore." Jungkook said.

You recognised the man as soon as Jungkook said his name, Lucifer. He was one of the most trusted man of Jungkook. He gave him the name Lucifer because he was Jungkook's most deadliest man.

"My master, why are you this angry. I was just here to greet you and here you are expressing your anger on me." The man said in a very innocent tone.

Your eyes suddenly fell on the first floor of the building. You saw the first floor area being covered with people getting emptied. All the people left from there. The people were suprisingly leaving the mall one by one. Soon the whole mall was emptied. Even the workers left. Shops closed. The lights were switched off. The bright lights were now dim. The whole mall felt like a set of horror movie. You saw a man standing in the corridor of the first floor pointing a gun at Jungkook.