Devil's obsession part 7

(The important guest)

"So you finally got the time to meet me, Jeon Jungkook. "
Said the guest who was waiting for Jungkook

"I'm quite busy these days, that's why."
Said Jungkook.

"Leaving my own work, I'm doing yours.." the man spoke, his voice sounding irritated.

"Yeah..I know I know.. afterall you've got kids to look after." Jungkook said mocking the man.

"Yeah. Do you think managing more than hundred kids is a small job!" The man went on an argument mode.

"You and your orphanage.. how things are going?" Jungkook said in a low voice. Although not interested in asking all that stuff he still managed to get words out of his mouth.

"Well the kids are good and I'm planning to take them on a trip." The man replied nonchalantly.

"I'm not talking about the orphanage, Suga hyung. Did you get any information about her?" Jungkook asked him. He was now getting frustrated with every passing seconds.

"You mean Ellie..no man she's not even interested in me. I asked her out but she didn't replied yet. I guess she really don't take interest in me or she is too shy. Aiish that girl!" Suga replied to him. He was extremely tensed about his love life.

"Hyung, I am not talking about her. Tell me if you got any information about Celine yn or you came here with empty hands?" Jungkook said calming down his nerves.

"Do you think I'll ever come here with empty hands." Suga replied to him with a smirk on his face as he pulled out his laptop.

Suga or Min Yoongi he ran an orphanage but in reality he was a computer genius.

"Good then, tell me what you know." Jungkook asked.

"Show some gratitude, will you?" Suga replied to him in the same way a offended grandpa would.

"Hyung, don't test my patience!" Jungkook said to him.

"Okay okay, I'm telling. That girl is alive. She made it through the forest where she was left 12 years ago and would be probably 28 or 29 by now." Suga replied to him as he pulled out her information in the laptop and showed to Jungkook.

"I wish she died that day because if I found her now even she would pray that she had died that day." Jungkook said, as he clenched his hand in a fist.

"She have absolute no accounts on social media and everything about her is hidden. She was spotted at the central airport 10 years ago and now there's no information about her. I checked the name of the passengers who were going abroad that day or were going to some other place in this country her name wasn't mentioned in any of the passengers list. It's like she vanished in thin air. That's all I can found about her." Suga said as he continuously typed in his laptop and closed it after some time.

"How long she can even hide. One day I'll find her. I'll make her realise how lies can end someone's whole life."  Jungkook said, his whole body burning for his revenge on her.

"Not everyone lies for their own benefits. Maybe she was forced." Suga said to him calmly.

"I asked her, I begged her , I cried in front of her but all in vain. I saw my small world ending in front of my eyes. She felt like a ray of hope who would save my whole world vanishing but she did nothing except lying... lying for the whole time. For saving her own life she fucked up my life but now it's my turn Celine yn." Jungkook said, as he sat in the couch opposite to Suga.

"As you wish Jungkook. But do everything carefully. I really have a strong feeling that she's around us but we can't figure out." Suga warned him before he left his seat and walked towards the exit.

"Thanks hyung for the information. Meet me frequently I get really bored here." Jungkook said, looking back at Suga who was leaving.

"I don't think you will now!" Suga replied to him leaning on the pillar standing in the middle of the house.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook asked him.

"I heard you won Taehyung's secretary in a car race and I heard she's really pretty." Suga said to him

"So?" Jungkook asked Suga.

"Go talk to her dude!" Suga replied to him

"Talk, huh ( a grin left his face) I even kissed her." Jungkook said as a smirk formed across his lips.

"Gosh, kids these days! Here Ellie is not even giving importance to me and there you are.... goodness sake!" Suga said in a over dramatic way.

"Ok, go now! Ellie is just shy to look at you , don't think she's ignoring you." Jungkook said to him, a smile forming on his face.

"Really?" Suga asked in disbelief.

"Yeah!" Jungkook replied nonchalantly.

"Then I'll go now and talk to her. Bye" Suga said, as he waved his hands and left from there.

"Bye,hyung." Jungkook said, the quick smile leaving his face, leaving him to stare at the empty hallway.

You were in your room when Liza came in and asked if you were hungry. That was a lot better treatment than you expected. A stylish room with a antique look bed. It gave royal vibes. Having moments with a handsome tough guy. You almost forgot why you have came here. But since you were in the Jeon's empire you thought of enjoying before you start your work.

"Let's see what do I have here. A antique looking bed. A big mirror and a huge closest in front of me where I'll keep my clothes..my clothes..I didn't bring them with me. What do I'll wear! Aiish.." you said as you palmed your forehead dramatically.

"I'll buy you clothes.." Someone said from the behind, which made you flinch a little.

"What?" You turned around to see who it was. Ofcourse it was Jungkook

"I'll buy you or there is any memories that are attached with your clothes that you left in your house." Jungkook said, mocking the earrings story.

"Uhmm..no!" You replied to him. Sweat beads were forming on your forehead as it was unexpected for you.

"Then come with me.." He said as he leaned against your bedroom door.

"Right now?" You asked him as you were in mid state of shock. Does he don't have any work to do

"Right now!" He replied to you, or simply he ordered you

"Ok.." you replied nervously.

"By the way I found something." He said

"What?" You asked him, confused.

"Your earring, I found it.." He said as he showed you the earrings.

"Really..( you dropped it at the stairs and it was obvious that anyone could find it easily)" You said, faking excitement in your voice.

"So will your theory become true, yn?" He asked you, as he kept the earrings in his blazer pocket.

"I don't know "you were keeping a straight face but your cheeks were totally red.

"Come with me, I don't have time to see you blushing." Jungkook said as he quickly made his way downstairs.

Jungkook lefts from there and you followed him.

Devil's obsession