Devil's obsession part 5

(The Jeon's empire)

You were taken to the Jeon's empire. Your heart was beating at the speed of light. You were afraid of what will happen to you next. Suddenly a man opens the car gate for you and you stepped out seeing Liza standing in front of you. You believed that she was there to guide you in the house and that's what exactly happened.

Liza gestured you to follow her and so you did. There was an awkward silence. Neither she talked to you nor you had the balls to talk to her. So all you did was to admire her beauty with a slight smile in your face.

"Why are you smiling?" Liza asked in a cold tone but it was as sweet as honey and as deep as ocean. You were astonished cause it was the first time you heard a girl speaking in such a classic way. You fell head over heels for that voice. Even though she looked a lot younger than you but her voice felt way too mature.

"Nothing..I was just smiling. It would look rude if I looked at you while rolling eyes." you said but you felt so cringed after saying that..

She laughed a little and looked at you with her deep blue eyes staring right into your soul.

"I'm sure you feel awkward walking around with me. But since you are going to stay here for a long I guess we will get to know each other. So we should start..."

"Start what?" You were absolutely confused with her sudden change in her behaviour.

"Start to know each other. You see in this big empire there only lives 2 people me and mr. Jeon and the servants and bodyguards. Now you might ask how that's 2 people. It's 2 because he treats the other as insects..." Liza became quite after saying...

You were now more afraid. Will you be treated as the 3 person or not? You noticed the look on Liza face..it felt like she said something she wasn't supposed to.

"I'm sorry..I didn't wanted to scare you.." said Liza

"It's ok..(you had a smile on your face but deep inside you were thinking how he would behave with you)..we should start again..start to get to know each other again. Hi, I am Lee yn and I am 29."

"You are even older than Mr.jeon and me.. Should I call you unnie (sister) ?" she said it with a pout..

"Unnie..? How old are you?"

"I'm 22 and mr. Jeon is 26.."

She's too young. Too young to see people being treated as insects.

"Why are you working at this age...you should be studying at some university?"

"It's because..

Liza.. didn't I told you not to talk to strangers? Do you forget everytime..

The voice came from the behind. You turned over to see who it was and he was Jungkook.

"I'm sorry. I forgot."

You went into parallel universe after seeing how handsome he looks from close..it was not that close but close..you totally can feel your knees going weak..

He started walking towards you. You stood on your place like a rock like what you're supposed to do..you had only one weakness and that was handsome men..

"Your work's over Liza . I'll take her inside."

"Follow me princess"

This was the fucking 2nd time you heard him calling you princess. You would seriously pass out at this rate. If he called you princess again you would seriously pin him to the wall, slide your hand in his and pin his hand over his head and..and..

"What are you thinking yn? Follow me inside."

You shook your head and went inside with him.

"Exactly what amount did Taehyung paid to you to come with me?"

"5 million dollars.."

"Was this enough to sell yourself?"

"I guess it was" said yn

"You know what I had in my mind when I first saw you?"

"What was it?" you said in a tensed tone

"Relax..I didn't thought of killing you."

"What it is?"

"You look too excited to know..."

"It's ok if you don't want to tell me"

"Do you even know what are you saying, yn?"

"What did I said..was there anything wrong?"

"The whole sentence..was wrong. I'll tell you what I want and you just have to listen and do as I say. Don't say it's ok if I don't want to tell something...you understand?"

"Yes.."

"You are more obedient than expected..you know when I first saw you..you looked like someone I want to give its worst death.."

You instantly knew he was talking about Celine yn..he was talking about you..

"And there's an interesting fact.. you and the person that I'm looking for have the same name ..yn"

"You are not going to kill me, right?"

"Depends on how you behave "

He suddenly pulls you by your waist and your hands fall over his chest. You tried to free yourself from his hold but all in vein.

"What are you doing?"
"You know I had another thought when I looked at you..you are beautiful."

Same Jungkook same. I also had the same thought when I looked at you..... You thought

He grabbed your cheeks and moved his face closer to yours. You were now facing him face to face and he seemed even more attractive. You couldn't help and attached your lips to his. They were as soft as feathers. He deepened the kiss and so you did. You were lost in him. After some time he released your lips as you were breathless. You looked at him . His eyes met your gaze and heart started to beat crazily. You can barely take your eyes of him.. he leaned in again to kiss you but his body guard came in between..

"Why do you show in the wrong time." He was still holding your waist and looking at you.

"I'm sorry sir..but your important guest is here to meet you."

"I didn't called him today." He said while leaving your waist. You looked away as you were too embarrassed.

"I took your important guest in the living room. He's sitting right there."

"I'm coming. Tell him to wait."

"Yes sir." The guard left.

"I'll tell Liza to drop you to your room"

"Ok"

Jungkook left and after sometime Liza showed up and took you to your new room.

"Here's your room. If you need anything just ask me" said Liza with a big smile on her face.

"Thanks Liza"

Liza lefts you in your room.

Devil's obsession