Devil's obsession part 2

(The meeting)

You saw a man with Taehyung coming in the meeting hall. For a second, who you were lost in his unique beauty feature. Cold expression, bambi eyes, well defined body. You can see those  biceps of him even though they were covered. Handsome as hell. That was you all you could think but all of your dreams were ruined when you a saw girl beside that man. "Must be the secretary of him or maybe his girlfriend." The girl you saw was absolutely gorgeous. Dark blue eyes, brown hair, hourglass figure, tall , absolutely stunning. You didn't wanted to believe that she's going to be his secretary...she had to be his girlfriend. Maybe she is also his secretary. Anything can happen.

Talking about the girl's beauty yn was no less. She was the beauty standard. Hazel brown eyes, black shiny hair, a bold aura, wine red lips, a perfect figure and absolutely fine as hell. The girls in her school were jealous of her as she was the one getting all the boys. Yn was very proud of her beauty and kept rejecting every boy in the school until someone whom she confessed to said no to her. That's a shock. Yn felt that it was an insult of her and she changed school at the speed of light as the news of her getting rejected has spread like fire.

As they all came inside the meeting hall you recognised the guy. He was Jeon Jungkook. You never knew that the Kim's were in contact with the Jeon's. You didn't recognised the girl. The Kim's and Jeon's were once enemies but now the case looks different. Jungkook and yn used to know each other in their childhood. But later yn lost contact with him and they both went on separate ways. Yn wanted to do everything in secrecy but Jungkook wanted the world to know about his work. That's how yn kept a check on Jungkook even though they hadn't seen each other in 12 years.

Taehyung introduced everyone to you. There were total 5 pairs of CEO and their secretary in the meeting hall. And they were: Jungkook and her secretary Liza Han; Kim Taehyung and his secretary Lee Yn; Park Jimin and his secretary Yun-seok kim; Kim Namjoon and his secretary Hana park; Kim SeokJin and his secretary Lyn Mendes.

As the meeting started. They at first started with asking how everyone was. Was that a reunion of friends?

"Taehyung shii congratulations on getting the whole empire..now you also have a secretary which means I don't have to babysit you." Said Jimin who was always in the mood of cracking a joke.

"Hii yn. My name is Jimin and if you don't like to be his secretary you can be mine. I can happily exchange mine one with him."

"I introduced you to her already. You don't need to do it again. By the way you have said this to all the girls you see. Isn't it Jimin shii." Said Taehyung as he knew Jimin's habit of flirting very well.

"You all have girls as your secretary and I am the only one who is having a guy.''

"Sir, it's your father decision of having me as your secretary not mine." Said his secretary with a straight face.

"Who told you to speak in between. Did I said?" Said Jimin in a semi-formal tone.

"You always say this to me that speak for yourself." Said his secretary.

"Omo. I raised you just right." Jimin said this while clenching his teeth as he's secretary was way too straight forward.

"Jimin grow up. You aren't a kid anymore. I'll tell appa that you irritate your secretary." Said Hana who was the sister of Jimin and the secretary of Namjoon.

"Hana we are in a meeting hall" said Namjoon with a cold tone but he also didn't had the power to shut Hana's mouth as they both were dating each other and they were so in love with each other.

"Why are you killing the fun Namjoon shii. Let me enjoy the drama." Said Jin.

"Jungkook why  don't you say anything also..?" Said Taehyung

"I thought we are here for a meeting and not for discussing random things." Said Jungkook in a cold tone. The meeting hall was filled with silence.

"You are right. Let's focus on the meeting."

"So this meeting is held to discuss about the Celine empire."

Celine empire...yn whispered under her breath...