Devil's obsession part 4

They both are raised in hell
She pretends to be naive while
He shows the world 'who I am'

She's a devil wearing an angel face
He was an angel now people call him death

Both met eachother, it was their fate
From love to hate, they become obsessed

Their obsession shook their world
But who can help when the Devil is in love

A devil for a devil, isn't that great..

(I am sold?)

After a nice talk with Jimin you forgot about everything. Every worries, every tension, every questions wait...I forgot to ask mr. Kim that about what Mr. Jeon was talking about..?What will I know within an hour..is there something wrong going to happen with me?

You rushed to Taehyung's office room and knocked on the door.

A cold voice from the inside told you to come in. You immediately recognised it was not Taehyung calling you in. You were scared. You took a deep breath before entering the office room. You entered the room and saw two persons. One was Taehyung and the other was Jeon Jungkook.

"What is he doing here?" you thought as you really believed that he went to his house after the meeting.

"Won't you say hi to your new owner, yn? Said Jungkook

"What are you even talking about..I work for Mr. Kim"

You looked at Taehyung who kept his lips sealed even after hearing what Jungkook said .

"Mr. Kim, what he is talking about ?"

"He's right,yn"

"To be more exact, you are sold yn. Sold to me. The thing is that we bet you in a car race and that I won. So that means you are MINE now."

"Am I a thing that can be sold or that can be bet on!" You raised your voice.

"How dare you make such kind of bets, Mr Kim."

"I am sorry yn. I was just joking around but I didn't knew it would take a turn like this . I'm really sorry "

"When am I taking her with me?" Said Jungkook

"No matter what you do, I am not going anywhere."

You turned around to leave the office room but you saw yourself surrounded with jungkook's men. There were 6 men in total. After seeing them it felt like if Jungkook ordered them to kill you they would kill you instantly without even letting you groan in pain.

"What is this? What the hell is happening here?" You started panicking and felt like you were trapped. Suddenly Taehyung dragged you out of the office room and took you to a empty place.

"Yn, you need to listen to me.."

"Mr. Kim , I thought you were really nice of a person..how you can do this.."

" Yn I'll do anything to release you out of this bet..''

"You'll do anything to release me.." you said while lowering your voice..

"Anything.."

Both of you let out a slight smirk and started laughing.

"I am a good actor, right Lee..I mean Celine yn"

"You suck at acting. I thought my plan would just go in vain."

"I told you to believe me..see I've done what you've asked for."

"Jokes apart..you really did a great job Tae. It wouldn't have been possible without you. I just have no words to thank you."

"Don't thank me, we are best friends afterall. Anything for you. But I have a question, why do you want to keep an eye on Jungkook? You know, if he got to know about all this he'll kill me first and then you."

"Don't worry. I'm not an easy prey. I know it's not easy to keep an eye on him but still I am doing so just because he's a big threat on Celine empire."

"It's not easy for me to lie to one of my closest friend for my best friend. I just want you to be safe. I know Celine empire is not guilty for what happened to Jungkook that's why I am siding with you."

"Thanks Tae. That's all I got to say to you. I promise I'll return your favour very soon."

"Now we should hurry up and go to mr. Jeon since he will be already doubting us."

"You know what to do next.."

"I know.. don't remind me again and again, yn"

You both went back to the office room.

"Jungkook, she's ready to go with you."

"What have you said to her..it looks like she agreed to easily "

"You know money can solve everything " said Taehyung

"Then my work here is done. Let's go princess."

You were shocked to hear princess from his mouth. Now you were really scared of what awaited for you next.

You followed jungkook's men to the outside where you a saw a black shiny car waiting for you. You sat inside it and you were taken to the Jeon's empire.

The devil's obsession