Devil's obsession part 17

(The masquerade party)

"We are lost!" Jimin said

"Then call someone to help us. Call Taehyung. It's his house he'll know from where to get out." You said almost making him flinch.

"Okay, okay. Why are you scaring me!" Jimin said as he took out his phone from his blazer pocket and called Taehyung.

Taehyung picks up the call.

"Yahh..Kim Taehyung what kind of house do you have! Even I don't have such complicated mansions." Jimin shouted on the phone.

"Stop overreacting! Instead of using the stairs to go up you choosed the corridors to go down. You'll end in the basement if you kept taking the corridors route. So take the stairs and come up. You'll then find the stairs which leads to the ground floor. You got me?" Taehyung said over the call

"Yes I got you, byee" Jimin cuts the call.

"Let's go yn..yn? Where are you? She left without me!" Jimin said

When you reached back where the party was held, you saw a old couple standing on the stage with a mic. They were Taehyung's parents. You saw Jungkook at the bar sitting along with Taehyung.

Taehyung waved at you and you waved back. Jungkook's eyes were fixed on you. Jungkook found himself unable to look away from you. As his gaze swept over your figure, clad in the sleek black slit satin maxi dress, he couldn't help but be captivated by your presence. Your every movement exuded grace and confidence, and despite the mask covering your face, your eyes seemed to hold a magnetic allure. In that moment, he realized just how effortlessly you carried yourself, radiating an undeniable beauty that left him mesmerized.

"Jungkook, where are you looking at? At my former secretary?" Taehyung whispered in jungkook's ear.

"Hyung, there's one saying.." Jungkook whispered back in Taehyung's ear

"I know, I know..you are telling me to mind my own business." He said as he lightly pushed Jungkook.

"You are so smart hyung!" Jungkook said. The look on his face was suddenly change into a frown when he saw a man approaching you.

The man approaching you was Luca.

"Heyy babygurll" He said. His mouth emitting a strong scent of alcohol.

You looked at him with disgust but you controlled your urge to push him away. The prey walked in your direction by himself then why to go look for him. It was far more better than you insisting him to come with you.

"Hi.." you said in your deep raspy voice.

"You are so pretty like damn..it feels like.. like I dunno.." He said as he tried to put his hands on your waist.

You pushed him away softly but on the inside you wanted to cut his hand and stitch it on his waist so that he can fulfill his wish of wrapping his hands around someone's waist.

"Are you shyyy darling?" He said

"No, I am just waiting for the right time!" You smiled at him and you put your left hand on his chest going all the way to his neck and then back to his chest in a slow manner.

"Right time..my time's always right for you baby.." He said as placed a kiss on your cheek.

You again pushed him but this time a little harshly.

"I told you, I am waiting for the right time!" You said as you tried to control your anger.

Meanwhile Jungkook was watching everything. His jaw hardens as he clenched his teeth. His eyes sending death glare to Luca. You looked at where Jungkook was sitting. You saw Taehyung mouth was open with what Luca did with you. Actually he was surprised to see your patience level and there's Jungkook, it was obvious that he's jealousy has took over him. You can just tell that he is jealous by the way he was looking at Luca. You knew Luca was fucked up after all this shit ends.