Devil's obsession part 15

(The masquerade party)

"What the- !! Jungkook don't mind me but I've to seduce him in the party!! Like seriously! He doesn't even belong to the alley of boys I like! " You said. You ran your hands through your hair out of frustration.

"Yn listen-" Jungkook said but you cut him off. He slammed his forehead with his hand.

"I am really sorry mr. Jeon but I am not going against your order. I know you gave me a offer to do partnership with you and I agreed on that so it's my duty to fulfill this order of yours but Jungkook him.. he's someone I would kill in one second after seeing him and you..you want me to-" You were really frustrated by the task given by Jungkook.

You didn't expected your morning to go in this way. You didn't knew that this was what he wanted to say when he said you had to manipulate someone. After a very normal breakfast with Jungkook, you and Liza, he called you in his office or where he plots his every next step. And then...

"Liza, Jungkook said I had to do some manipulation kind of thing but I.." You said to Liza as you walking along with her to jungkook's office.

"Even he didn't told me anything.. it's so sudden. He tells me every details early. And what kind of manipulation mr. Jeon was talking about? Do you know black magic or something?" Liza said

"Aiish! How am I supposed to know black magic! I've a degree in business management not black magic." You replied to Liza

As you and Liza reached his office you took in a deep breath before Liza knocked on the door.

"Sir, are you in?" Liza asked. Her voice was firm.

"Yes Liza." Jungkook replied from the inside

"Should we come in?" Liza asked him

"Hmm"

Liza opened the door.

You were greeted by jungkook's handsome face. He was looking at some papers on his desk. He was wearing a white shirt with two of the buttons open of the shirt revealing his chest. Not completely... but that was too much for you to handle.

The only thought that came in your mind after looking at him was-

"He's freaking hot!"

Your eyes were fixed on him like a fool.

He caught you staring at him as he smirked looking at your face.

You came out of your thoughts after seeing the change of his expression.

"No need to look at me like that princess. I'll meet you after this ends." He said as the smirk on his face grew into a devilish smile.

"What do you mean?" You asked him

"That's your job to think." He replied as he closed one of the buttons of his shirt avoiding you to get the view of his chest.

"I wish I also had someone like mr. Jeon as my boyfriend. Just look at them..I am so jealous. I feel like the third wheel here." Liza thought

"Back to the point. Yn I need you to do something for me." Jungkook said keeping the papers aside. He leaned back on his chair, crossing his legs as he pushed the chair slightly away from the desk.

He took out a picture from the drawer and told Liza to give it to you.

You looked at the picture carefully and it didn't took long for you to recognise the person.

"He is..Luca!" You said as you remembered the cheap voice of him calling you his princess.

"Do I have to kill him?" You asked him in a firm voice.