Devil's obsession part 16

(The masquerade party)

2 days later..

The party is finally happening. You were in the car along with Jungkook. Liza left earlier than both of you because she had to prepare a lot for the plan to go successfully.

"Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked you his eyes fixed on the road as he drove the car.

"No I am not." You replied confidently

"Just don't mess up!" He said

"I won't! You can trust me." You said

"If you did anything that is out of the plan I'll kill you." He said assuring you that he is not kidding.

"I know." You said as you fixed your hairs.

He looked at you and then back on the road. You were looking gorgeous.

"Why is she..so captivating?" Jungkook thought as he bit his lower lip.

The car reached the Kim's mansion. There were several cars that were all in black parked there.

As the car reached the main entrance gate, the guards stopped the car from entering inside.

Jungkook lowered the windows and looked at the guards.

"Let the car go, he's Mr. Jeon." The guard shouted as the gate automatically opened.

Jungkook drove the car inside and parked it next to where Liza had parked the car.

You and Jungkook got out of the car, all set for the masquerade party.

"I'll go inside without you. You should come in with Liza. Remember why you had been invited for the party..?" He asked you to confirm whether you remember the plan properly.

"Because I am the secretary of Mr. Kim Taehyung." You said

"And Liza is very well known here because she works for me. And you are known because they think you are the secretary of Taehyung. So what would you say when someone ask you what are you doing here with Liza." He asked you as if as if he's teaching a nursery kid what comes after A.

"Because Mr. Kim has told Liza to do so." You said

"Good girl. Just don't get trapped in any trouble. If Luca troubles you a lot break some bones of his..if needed" He said

"Ok" You said

"There she is. Go with her." He said pointing at Liza who was standing at distance of 5m from you.

You looked at her and she waved at you. You looked at Jungkook to told him you spotted where Liza is but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Is he Flash?" You said as he disappeared from your sight within seconds.

You reached where Liza was standing.

"Looking so hot in this black dress. Looks like you are here to attend the funeral of many." Liza said as she puts her hand on your waist .

"Attend a funeral! Am I looking that hot that everyone would die after looking at me?" You said as a smirk appeared on your face

"Babygirl, stop it! I can't resist myself anymore. The first grave would be of mine because you look so sexy yet graceful. Whom did you take over in terms of beauty.. your mother or-" Liza said but you cut her off

"I don't know. I've never seen them." You lied to Liza so that she doesn't suspect you

"Well. It's ok. I've never seen mine as well. By the way how do I look?" She asked you.