Devil's obsession part 6

(I'm not over from you)

After Liza lefts you alone in your room, you closed the door and searched for your phone in your blazer's pocket. It was not there. You searched the another pocket. It was not there as well.

"Where the hell did I kept my phone? Did they (jungkook's men) took it away? Ain't no way..I was seating alone in the back seat..did I dropped my phone somewhere..I need to search it. If anyone hands got on my phone I will be doomed to death.."

You opened the door and ran outside. You were rushing down the stairs. You stopped when you saw Jungkook standing at the end of the stairs.

"Are you running away.." Jungkook said in a cold tone

"No..why would I "

"Let me remind you..even if you wanted to run you can't run away"

"I've been paid to come here, why would I escape from here.."

"Then why are you running down the stairs?"

"I...lost.."

You were having double thoughts whether to tell him the truth or not.

"What you lost?"

"My .... earrings..see one is here (you points your ear showing that your left ear had earrings and the right wasn't having earrings) and the other one is lost..I may have dropped it on my way to here."

"I will bring you new one..was they diamonds?"

" Yes ..they were but new earrings couldn't replace it.."

"Were they expensive... I'll buy you earrings more expensive than that.."

"It's not about expensive.. it's about the memories it holds"

"Memories?" Jungkook asked in a confused tone

"Well..my mother gifted it to me before the day she died. She said the earrings bring good luck. She said that if you lost one of your earring and the person who finds it will be your soulmate and one day you will marry that person. She said to give the earrings to my next generation and if I don't want to have kids then give it to someone who deserves it."

You really didn't lost your earrings but those earrings made you remember the death your mother died. Your mother gave the earrings before the day she died. Neither you nor your mother knew that she was going to be killed the next day..you remembered how your mother soulmate killed her and vanished into thin air after killing her. Since then there's a fire burning in your heart to present him his worst death.

"This means you don't want new earrings. Fine. You should go in your room.."

"Can I just walk around the garden area ...."

"The exit is on that area, what if you ran away?"

"I'll go with someone or with Liza so that you can make sure that I don't run away."

"Fine..go with Liza"

Suddenly you saw Liza coming from one of the doors and she approached Jungkook.

"Mr. Jeon I found this phone in the garden. I haven't found out who's phone is this yet."

She handed over the phone to Jungkook.

"Is that my phone..? If he opens the phone he will ultimately recognise that it's my phone since I've my own picture in the wallpaper. Shit yn...what if he asked the password to your phone...think of a way yn...what to do " you thought in your head.

He opened the phone and then passed a look at you.

"Is this yours or your boyfriend's?"

"I don't have a boyfriend.."

"This is yours then"

"It seems to be mine but I'm not sure " You let out a nervous laugh as if he cracked some kind of joke.

"Here take your phone.." He said as he pretended to give your phone to you and then snatched it away.

You were shocked. Is he really returning your phone to you or he's just kidding.

You stepped down the stairs and grabbed your phone but you couldn't take it away from Jungkook's grip. He raised the phone higher and you being a shorty you couldn't help but to jump. It seemed that Jungkook liked to see you struggling because of your height. But suddenly he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer. Your head hit his chest and you lost your breath for a second. You looked around to see if Liza was standing there but to your shock the whole area was empty.

You looked at Jungkook with blank expression. Your eyes widened as he pulled you more closer.

"You had guests to attend."

"It's my empire. I'll do whatever I like and meet anyone at anytime. It's their duty to wait for me."

There's no escape yn. He's not going to give you your phone nor he's going to leave you from his grip.

"I'm not over from your kiss, princess."

Neither were you. After kissing him you craved for more.

"So am I "

He grabbed your cheeks and smashed his lips on you and started kissing you. Shivers ran down your spine. You felt a sudden electric shock inside you. Your heart was beating so loudly that it can be heard even from 10 miles away. In return you kissed him as well. You both were lost in the kiss. Suddenly...

"Sir.. he's saying that he have something important to tell you."

He parted his lips from you and his face carried a very annoyed look.

"What's your problem..why every single time you disturb me"

"Sorry sir. He says that he have some news about the Celine's secret owner."

He removed his hand from you and suddenly he carried a serious look on his face. You on the other side was scared of getting your identity revealed but you knew that even if they find out whether the owner is alive or not they can never find you. You were the master of playing hide and seek.

"How long you can hide Celine yn. I'll find you soon and you will be doomed that day." He's eyes turned blood red and his dark aura captured the whole room making it difficult to breathe.

"Yn go in your room. I'll meet you later"

"Yes"
How poor of you Jeon Jungkook.. I'm here standing in front of you and there you are searching for me every where. Here you are putting your hands on my waist and there you are finding me to kill me by your own hands. How poor!

When will you understand that Celine's are not your original culprits but the Yun's are. We are only framed. My mother lost her life and the Celine's lost its power. But I'll make everything good. Good as it earlier was. Even if the price to make everything good is you ,I'll pay it.

Devil's obsession