Devil's obsession part 13

(The masquerade party)

Days went by. You didn't realise how close you had gotten to Jungkook. He had almost became a part of your soul. It felt empty when he wasn't around . You wanted your life to move on as if no Celine yn existed. You wanted to forget your own existence to move on with him. You wanted to erase your past and those awful memories which made you feel guilty. You wanted to continue your life as Lee yn- the yn you had become for him. Soft, naive, talking about silly things, admiring him all the time, willing to kill anyone if needed.. That's how he knew you and that's how you wanted to continue.

But still, there's something left to do.

Justice..you had to give justice to those who suffered because of your faults. He's one of them who suffered because of you. You knew it wasn't your fault entirely but how can you forget that he begged you to save his small world.

"I am such a sinner.." you whispered. Your eyes carried the look of guilt and pain.

*Knock- knock*

There was knock on your door. You came out of your thoughts.

"Yes..?" You said..

After a long pause, the person opened the door.

Your eyes shone with happiness after looking at the person.

"Jungkook.." you said while getting out of your bed.

"Did you slept well?" Jungkook asked you while he leaned against the door frame.

"Yes, I did. Did you?" You asked him

"No, I didn't." He said with a frown

"Why..what happened?" Your eyebrows tensed

"Hmm.. because " He paused after saying this.

You stood near the corner of your bed. Jungkook walked at your direction and stopped a few inches away from you.

You looked up. His eyes met yours.

"Because..?" You said breaking the silence between both you.

"Because you weren't lying next to me.." He said in his morning voice which was deep as hell.

A small laugh left your face. Jungkook gave you a confused look.

"Why are you laughing? Was this too cringy.." Jungkook said.

"You need a little training in how to be flirty.." You said as your little laugh was now becoming uncontrollable.

"Stop laughing like this.." Jungkook said with a pout.

"I'm sorry..I am really sorry but you look so cute right now. I can't even breathe right now.." You said while trying to control your laugh

Jungkook suddenly grabbed you by your waist and brought you closer to him. Your laugh got stuck inside your stomach.

"What happened now..why did you stopped laughing?" He said while tucking your hair behind your ears.

"I was just kidding..I really didn't meant anything.." you said nervously

"Kidding or not, it really hurt my feelings." He gently grabbed your hand and put it over his shoulder and the other hand over his chest. You were feeling his every heart beat.

"I'm sorry if I hurt-" He cut you off by attaching his lips to yours.

He started kissing you. Lost in the moment, you kissed him back passionately. He deepened the kiss. After some time he finally parted his lips from yours, you were left completely breathless.

You both looked at each other. Both staring deep into each other souls.

His gaze shifted to your exposed collar bone. He moved his face closer to your neck and started kissing you softly on your neck.

Shivers ran down your spine. Millions of butterflies were set free inside your stomach. You are obsessed and so is he.

Your grip on his shoulder became tighter as he started kissing you all way down to your collor bones.

"Jung- kook.." Your voice was blurred because of the effect he was leaving on you. You were breathing heavily.

He parted his lips from your neck and looked at you.

"Yes princess.." He replied to you as his hands trailed to your lips. His thumbs tracing every details of your lips.

Suddenly Liza enters the room. She saw both of you and turned around pretending that she didn't saw anything.

He removed his hands from you and pulled you in his embrace. Again you started to get sleepy in his embrace as his embrace felt too comfortable for you to fell asleep.

You lifted your hands upwards and put it over his neck. You buried your face in his chest. He put his hands over your waist and tightly wrapped you in his embrace.

"What is it Liza?" Jungkook asked her.

Liza's back faced Jungkook as she didn't wanted to feel single after looking at the way you both were cuddling each other.

"I was here to ask if you told miss yn about the masquerade party." Liza said

"I forgot. I'll tell her." Jungkook replied to her.

Liza stood there for sometime in complete silence.

"Why are you still standing here! You want to see us cuddling.." Jungkook asked her.

"No sir. I was waiting for your permission." Liza replied gulping down her nervousness.

"Permission for what, Liza?" He said

"To leave from here , sir." She replied nervously

"Won't you ask then?" He voice suddenly turned cold

"Sorry sir. May I leave from here?" She said, her hands trembling.

"You may." He replied

Liza ran out of the room at the speed of light.

"You just escape death, Liza. Proud of you." Liza said to herself assuring herself that she is still alive.

Jungkook released you from his embrace.

" What do you want to tell me about the masquerade party?" You asked him

His gaze suddenly turned cold.

"Go freshen up first then we will talk about it." He left the room after saying this.

"Masquerade party.." You thought

The flashback of your past suddenly hits you.

(Flashback)

12 years ago..

Yn stood beside her mother, looking at her mother elegant appearance as she adjusted her mask in front of the mirror.

"Mom, you look so pretty. The color of the dress is so lovely," You exclaimed with admiration.

"Thank you, my dear. But look at you, you're the one who's truly stunning. Mom's a bit jealous," your mother teased with a playful smile.

Curiosity sparking in your eyes, you turned to your mother with a question. "Why is this party called a masquerade party?"

Your mother paused in her makeup application, considering her response. "Because, my darling, in masquerade parties, people wear masks to conceal their identities."

"But why hide your identity if you already know everyone at the party?" You inquired, furrowing your brow in confusion.

"That's the fun, sweetheart. Even when you know everyone, the masks add an element of mystery. You can never be sure who's standing before you-whether they're good or bad, an angel or a devil. Everyone hides behind a mask, concealing their true selves," your mother explained.

"I didn't got you, mom" You said to your mother

"You will get me someday." Your mother replied

Devil's obsession