Devil's obsession part 9

"I've called Liza here as well." Jungkook said in a surprisingly warm tone.

"Why?" You asked him in a low voice.

"Just in case." He said while holding eye contact with you.

You looked at him and then looked above to watch the sun sets. It looked beautiful. You never thought of seeing a sunset at a busy place like the Central Mall. It was quite today. There were less vehicles seen on the road and less people inside the mall. You looked back at Jungkook. He seems more attractive than before. Beautiful sunset and cloudy skies was all that was needed to make your day go perfect. He added more colours to the sunset. It was a scene you knew you can't see every day but if you got the opportunity to see it every day. You would see it without even blinking your eyes.

You almost tripped while getting out of the car because his eyes were so dark. You got lost inside his eyes and it felt there was no way back out of his dark eyes. You guessed people were right when they said "once you meet his gaze , there's no way back." God must have made him with so much patience. He is god's one of the best artwork.

"You don't know how to properly get out of the car!" He said. You came out from your dreams.

"I'm sorry. I was actually thinking about how beautiful the sunset looks.." You said to him.

He replied to your words with silence. It seems he's not happy to see the colourful sky. He looks upset. It's not like it's written clearly on his face that he is upset. A normal person would only think that this man is cold. He doesn't admire beautiful things and all that. But you can see through him. He's emotions were transparent to you. No matter how emotionless he behaves you can tell whether he's sad or happy. You knew how much he used to love sunset but now it just makes him sad.

"Should I trust you?" He said

"What do you mean? I really like sunset. I am not kidding." You said. A frown came on your face from his sudden question of trust.

"I need to park the car. Stay here and don't move until I come back. " He said in a bone chilling cold tone.

"I'm not going to run away. If you have doubts I can go along with you."

"Just do as I say. If you ran away I'll hunt your soul down." He left after saying all this and kind of left you dumbfounded.

"What the actual f--" You were going to curse but someone from the behind said something about you.

"Look at that hot girl. She just got ditched by her boyfriend!" That man spoke in a very cheap Playboy tone.

You turned to see that man standing 3m away from you.

The man started walking at your direction and stood 0.5 m away from you.

"I'm sorry I didn't heard you. Would you mind repeating it again." You said this pretending that you didn't even heard a single word that he said.

"Huh. I don't repeat words again n' again. But for you I'll say it again, darling. I said this hottie standing right in front of me just got ditched by his boyfriend." He said this and started laughing like a maniac. It felt like he cracked a joke worth of million laughters.

"That guy isn't my boyfriend." You said in a calm but kind of irritated tone.

"Even better. I can make you my princess. Only if you want to be!" The man said

"I don't want to. I don't even know you" You were very calm while replying to his words because you have been in this kind of situation many times. You also knew those who tried to mess up with you there bodies were never found. So you tried not to do the same with him.

"Well, my name is Luca. You should take this opportunity to be mine because many girls die for me, baby girl." He's tone was getting sus by every words he was saying. Your were losing your temper with every word that he said.

You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath. Your hands were getting ready to grab his neck but suddenly you heard the man groaning in pain.

"Jung-jungkook?!" You looked at him grabbing the man's neck.

"Well, my name is Jeon Jungkook and she is with me. She's never going to be yours because I own her." His eyes were turning red as well as the man's neck.

"You dared to call her PRINCESS!" He slammed the man's head on a nearby parked car's bonnet.

The man tried to fight back but he was no match for Jungkook.

After few minutes of beating the man Jungkook threw the man at your feet.

"If you have the courage to still call her your princess then  try to do it." Jungkook said in a bold voice

You moved away 2 inches from the man.

Luca got up on his feet. Wiping the blood coming out from his nose and mouth.

"Do you even know who's my father? He'll kill you and throw your body in the deep forest!" Luca said while groaning in pain

"If I left you alive..you should ask your father if he knows who I am. Remember my name, it's Jeon Jungkook."

Luca tried to run away but he was caught by jungkook's men and was taken to somewhere you didn't know.

"Your men are here as well?" You asked him because if he called his men here then the main motive to come to the central mall is not just shopping. It's something else. Something that you had to know.

"It's none of your business. And that man ,you let him call you whatever he wanted." He grabbed your shoulder harshly and brought your face closer to his.

"What can I do! He was talking rubbish. The best I could ever think to do is not to reply to him." You gave a sharp look to him.

"What he said to you!" He's words were more commanding rather than asking.

"Will you leave my shoulder? It hu-rts!" You put a fake face of feeling pain.

He left your shoulder.

"What he said?" His voice soften a bit

"He said that I am a hottie and my boyfriend just ditched me so I should become his baby girl. That's it!" You said it more faster than a superfast metro.

"That's it?" He asked you

"Yeah"
That was the most casual reply you would ever find to his THAT'S IT.

"And who's your boyfriend by the way?" The way he asked was the same way a boyfriend would ask his girlfriend if she's talking to other man.

"You" You replied even without thinking what he said.

"What!" He passed you the most confused, overreacted and bombastic look.

"I- I mean...I meant to say- I didn't..Oh god!" The words were not coming out of your mouth.

"Don't tell me you go around people telling that I am your boyfriend. I just in the morning met you. Like what the-" he slammed his forehead with his hand.

"You didn't thought of that before kissing me, did you! Don't blame me. "

"Yn, I can't reveal you to anyone. Not now. It would be dangerous for you. And about the kiss , why did you not pull yourself away!"

"What do you mean by this! I don't have the power to free myself from your strong grip. I'm a weak woman afterall. You brought me so you should protect me. And you are so tempting, what can I do in this!" You said as if you were taking all your frustrations out on him.

"I'm tempting I know. No need to tell me!" He said in a sassy way.

"By the way, I don't go telling everyone that you are my boyfriend even though you aren't my boyfriend. The man, who was using pickup lines on me just assumed that you were my boyfriend."

"Oh..!" He looked at you, grabbed your hands and took you inside the mall.

"Just an OH! This is not fair " you thought in your head as your reply to his questions deserved more than just an dead Oh..

Devil's obsession