Devil's obsession part 19

(Exposed)

The iron rod gritting against the floor was enough to send Luca through different stages of death. Jungkook kept the sharp tip of the iron rod on Luca's thigh and pushed it down cutting through his flesh. He screeched in pain. His voice was loud enough to make several people go deaf. Jungkook pulled back the rod in some mere seconds.

Luca grabbed his thighs and started to cry for help. He tried to get up and run from there but all in vain. Despite his several attempts, he failed to run away. He would fall after every leap he takes.

"Stop. It'll only make it worse." Jungkook spoke. His voice was as cold as ice.

Luca turned around to look at Jungkook. Jungkook stood at the same place with the iron rod in his hand. The sharp tip was pointing downwards.

"Please don't kill me..." Luca said as his gaze met with those of jungkook's. How an alive man could carry such dead expression on his face. It's was as if he's been possessed by several entities and his eyes even though were normal looking felt as if they turned completely black.

You looked at Jungkook. Although it seemed nothing knew for you to see a person get killed but the tension in the room instilled fear inside you. Jungkook's not the same, ofcourse he wouldn't be the same but that look on his face was something very sinister.

Jungkook slowly turned the sharp tip around and now it faced the ceiling. Something worse is going to happen and you knew it was going to haunt everyone including him for several days. It had to stop. An easy death would do the thing.

You remembered his childhood when some of your so called friends used to tease him by calling him slave. That's when the darkness inside Jungkook started growing. Although he tried to control but it only made the worst come out of him. The word slave had traumatized him since he was just six. You knew him more better than anyone and it was painful for you as well to hear people saying mean words to others because they are not at the same level as them. How heartless people can be..

"Jung- Jungkook please don't do this..." You said as fear captivated even your vocal chords.

"You are begging for him! You don't need to princess. Just turn around princess I don't want you to see this." Jungkook spoke with unmatched calmness in his voice.

You stood at your place still as a statue.

" Becoming disobedient princess. Do you intend on getting punished by me?" A smirk appeared on his face.

You turned around within mere seconds because neither he was in the mood to fuck around nor you wanted to be fucked up.

"Good. Now Luca what your father says about me?" Jungkook asked as he suddenly threw the rod on Luca's foot. The rod made its way through his skin to the tiled floor getting stuck inside the ground.

"Shit Jesus fucking Christ!" You whispered to yourself. If he's torturing someone this much for calling him a slave what was he going to do to you if he found out!

"It's impossible for them to track us as all the clue leading to this warehouse has been erased. Even the tyre marks are erased. Ellie and Suga had cleared all the evidence leading to us." Liza sounded like a perfectly programmed robot.

Jungkook didn't even hummed in response.

"Your life from now depends on how you behave, Luca. So just do as I say." Jungkook said maintaining his darkness.

"You'll let me live if I .." Luca hissed through the pain before completing his words.

"Yes! I will surely only if you-" Luca cuts Jungkook in between.