Chapter 60: For My Family and I

Song Credits: TheFatRat & Riell - Myself and I 

Italic - Importance/Text //// Bold - Emphasis/Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

Finding out that something bad would happen, Skyelle confronts Light alone. However her family is taken from her, making her distressed and angry.

And no-one hurts her family. So Skyfall decides to visit the blue light, and kill her for once and for all. 

___________________________

"It's not good-"

I look at my beloved, who looks back at me. He looked as worried as I felt worried. Asking my son, "What is it Screech?"

He hugs me with an arm, and the sight makes my heart hurt. Taking a breath, "While you were gone I overheard Light talking about trying to get back at my mom... I don't want to lose my family." My eyes were on his sobbing form.

My demon growls. "Nobody will hurt you. It's my fault she's obsessed with me in the first place. I'll go and-" I cut him off. My glare makes him stop talking.

"No. This is my fight. Clearly I'm the one she wants to fight with. You're not going out there, and potentially lose anymore. I have something to protect. My family."

His eye widens. Claws carefully place themselves on my upper arms. "No you're not. You're my girlfriend, I'm not losing you again..." He rests his forehead against mine. 

The purring made me sigh out. "Seek. I need to finish this. You and the kids go into hiding until I'm done. I don't wanna risk it. Please... I don't want to imagine losing my family." Kissing my lips, he whines. "Just try to come back." 

Hugs aside, I teleport outside the front of the hotel. I see that annoying blue figure. Waiting for me.

"Hello Skyelle..." I glare and narrow my eyes. "Let's finish this."

___________________________

Of course I had no idea that she got what she wanted already. She smirks. "I bet you're wondering what I want. Too late though..."

I gasp when I see my beloved and daughter walk out of the shadows. Blue color in their eyes. She holds his chin. "I missed my darling boyfriend. And now I have a daughter too! They won't remember you anymore..."

Laughing insanely with my hands on my head, I fall onto my knees defeatedly. My eyes water at seeing Seek smile in love with her. He didn't know that he was being controlled. It felt like the wedding episode all over again. (MLP FIM ref)

My baby girl was babbling at her "new mom". Then I hear it weakly in my head. Screech was still hiding. 'Mom... Please don't let her take my family.'

My heartbeat is audibly beating in my ears. Dread was all I felt right now. I lost the family I loved. But I wasn't going to give up.

"Now stay still as I get rid of you... I can't wait to see you drained of your undeserving demon powers. You don't deserve them. Now they're my family." I shut my eyes.

Skyfall. She was whispering in my head. Telling me to let her take control. To save my family. To kill off the woman that stole my soulmate in front of my eyes.

Accepting the darkness inside, I stop my breath. My whole world goes black.

___________________________

(Skyfall's POV)

Finally. I can take full control of the body we shared. The silly human that turns into a mess whenever he was around.