Chapter 40: In the Darkness, I'll Still Wait for You

Song Credits: Seven Lions & Jason Ross - Darkness (feat. GG Magree)

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-Into the darkness, I'll still wait for you. I've never felt like I need someone, more than I need you..."

(Skyelle is unsure of her feelings for him, but maybe she can actually just love again...)

___________________________

My family left earlier, and we were sitting in our bedroom right now. The both of us were talking about whatever was on our minds.

I turn on some music, letting Youtube Music pick my tunes. I hum along to Getting Harder to Breathe by Sabai. Seek was holding me by him, letting me talk my heart out.

My dog had long since fallen asleep, and Screech was most likely coloring as I gave him some things to color with to distract him, along with his show.

Seek caresses my hip, and I squeak out when he asks me a question. "Hey, about having kids, do you still want to have some? After all we've been through I mean..."

I hold his face. "Why'd you need to ask that question? I always wanted to start a family with you, but when you were gone, I'll admit, I was jealous of you having a family that wasn't with me."

His eye softens at my confession. My eyes were most likely watering at that. I hadn't realized that I was even crying.

I cling onto him as he lets me let it out. My heart stung thinking about before. I was most definitely scared that he'll leave and never come back.

He kisses me, and I breathe out some. He carefully wipes my tears away. My eyes dart to his. He places me on his lap.

I wanted to groan out in denial. I didn't want to be used for anymore limited affection. Seek sees my face grimace.

"Do you not want to do this? I mean it's okay if you don't feel comfortable-"

"I'm just not wanting to be a one time thing. I'm afraid of..." My eyes look away from his face. I didn't want to see the broken face he was making.

Seek clearly understands my reason why I was against it. It hurt being left alone for so long, and to get right into it again, made me untrustworthy.

He assures me. "Hey, I won't leave this time, okay? I'm madly in love with you. Nobody could replace that, not even her. So I'm not going to do anything to hurt you, not again.."

My blue eyes were unsure of his words.

"Here, let me prove it to you. I'm not lying this time." I slowly put my hand into his, watching wide eyed as he connects them.

Seek pulls me closer by them, and we kiss. However the action to pull away was strong. He carefully wraps his arms around my waist, making me lean down.

My urges were taking over again. To escape from it.

Heart aching as he makes my mouth open for him, he pushes his tongue inside. I moan when his part starts moving underneath me.

I feel my clothes being taken off gently, making me want to refuse this. However my feelings were coming back during this time.

Panting, he separates from me. My eyes were watering once more from my internal battle. "Hey, I'm not going to leave you, ever again. I regret it everyday, but I wish that you'd just give me a chance..."

My heart may've shattered at his broken eye. He sighs, knowing it'd be best to stop. I touch his face and that makes him flinch.

I nod, and he looks as I connect our hands again, holding tightly to his. His face lights up at seeing me agree.

"Yes, just do it already. I believe you." His hands grab my body as he groans out because of my body bare against his.

My heart was doing flips all over again. And this time I was sure of my feelings.