Chapters 9-10 (Seek's POV)

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

Chapters 9 and 10, but in Seek's POV.

___________________________

I had two rules for the human to follow, otherwise she'd be in trouble with me.

"Fine. Since I'll be helping you, you'll have to listen to my rules. Understand?"

She nods, and I was trying my best not to get lost in her eyes. I really didn't need to be distracted by this human.

 "One. Since I'm helping you, don't try anything with me. I'll know when you're trying to do anything sneaky. I'm not human, and won't give you any mercy if you do something stupid. I'm not idiotic. I'll know if you try anything."

My eye narrows as I say this. She seemed to be agreeing, but let's hope she doesn't try to piss me off at any point.

"And two, don't get an attitude with me, or be annoying. I'll only get more angry, and you by experience should know what a demon would do if it gets angry. Those are my rules, any questions?"

Skyelle speaks up, sounding almost weak.  "No sir. I got it."

My eye scans her face for any signs that for if she was lying, but decide to be okay with her answer. "Good..."

Her visibly gulping made me feel some sort of satisfaction at her obvious fear.

 "Well then, let's get going. I don't wanna be here all day."

___________________________

After a while her stomach makes a noise, signaling that she'd need something to eat. I drag her into a room, letting her sit on the bed.

"Here, sit. I'll get you some food for you to eat." I give her a knowing look.

"Don't go anywhere, got it?" She nods, saying okay, and I walk away to find her some human food. Thoughts run through my brain.

'She seemed so.. Submissive. God, do I want to make her listen to me more often...'

My part was deciding to act up, making me put the food down. I rub it repeatedly up and down, moaning quietly her name.

"Mhm, Skyelle, if only you knew what you're doing to me..." I release all over myself, and grab some paper towels to dry it.

I clean my hands off, taking the food again, walking to the room. She seemed to be in the same spot I left her in. I look at the desk behind her, wondering if it had anything on it originally.

I shrug internally, letting it go.

"Here, this is all I can find, hopefully this isn't really important, just enough for you to eat." I had the bowl in my clawed hands, reaching it towards her.

Skyelle nods at me, taking it from my hands. Our hands brush each other, enough to make my feelings act up some again.

"Thanks... I was really hungry." Her eating it made a mess, reminding me of what else could be messy on her...

I almost groan when she wipes her chin off, handing the bowl back to me. I set it aside on a dresser. "C'mon, let's do this..."

Skyelle answers me unsurely, "Uhm, ready captain..."

___________________________

I hear Eyes, pushing her back some to avoid eye contact with them.