Chapter 41: Come and Collide Into Me

Song Credits: Rachel Platten - Collide

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-Sometimes darkness is a prison. Turn the lights on, honey, honey, I don't wanna hide. I'm surrendering tonight..." 

(There's going to be smut at the beginning. If you're uncomfortable with that, you are allowed to skip.)

___________________________

I nod, and he looks as I connect our hands again, holding tightly to his. His face lights up at seeing me agree.

"Yes, just do it already. I believe you." His hands grab my body as he groans out because of my body bare against his.

My heart was doing flips all over again. And this time I was sure of my feelings. 

___________________________

I was sitting on top of Seek's lap, watching as his tentacles enter me, moaning loudly as he gets situated inside.

Without another second wasted, I accept his devoted love for me. 

The demon kisses me as I lean inwards towards him. My hands make their way to hold onto his sides as he bounces upwards.

My mouth was occupied by his tongue, and we deeply kiss each other. My breasts move around when he gets on top of me in turn.

I let him do his thing as he touches my body. It's been so long since we had a special moment together. Seek continues moving in and out.

My walls move around his dick as it keeps stretching inside of me. The sensations I were feeling drove me crazy. I still wanted kids, and was he going to deliver.

He growls possessively as he bites my neck, making me squeal out of nowhere at the force he had upon me. I moan again as he keeps going repeatedly. 

"Yes! Keep taking it like the good girl you are..." Hearing him call me a good girl did something to me. I liked what he was saying to me.

I may've been affection starved for a long time, but having him inside of me after so long made me feel like I was the happiest alive.

We kiss again. His claws make their way to my hips, letting him bounce up even more. My body flutters from the warmth entering me.

Then the bumps start making their way into my womb, and the warm liquid enters my hole as I pant out in horniness. 

Seek continues moving forward again, watching me as I make noises just all for him. His liquid keeps going in me, and I hear him say, "Hold on! Just a little bit left. Just keep taking it all babe. Fuckkkk."

I scream when he launches the rest of it inside of my womb. Eggs now feeling full, his eye stares into my two eyes. He takes my hand as he finishes.

Moaning out in incoherent sentences, my eyes roll back in my head at how good I was feeling right now. 

Seek stops, and kisses my forehead. I was so tired from it. And probably looked pretty bad. He smiles as he hugs me close to him.

"I love you Seeky. Good night..." He responds back. "Love you too short stack." I sigh out comfortably as he rubs my back.

His one eye looks me over, crinkling out of happiness. My breathing gets heavy as my eyes close. But knowing and having my beloved by my side as I slept made me feel safe and loved greatly...

___________________________

Morning soon comes, letting me get up to stretch and yawn. Seek walks inside the room with breakfast, making me smile at the kind gesture.

Screech makes an appearance, excited about seeing me up. He makes his way to sit on my bed, sitting by me. Seek sits as well by me, hugging me as I eat.

My tummy now full, I put the plate on my nightstand. Seek then kisses me as I lean towards him. The smaller entity gags at our affectionate display.

I shake my head and laugh as he leaves the room again, talking about how gross love was. My boyfriend picks me up, putting me in his lap.

"Mhm, that was delicious breakfast. Thanks hon." His eye looks mischievous. "That's not the only tasty thing Inkrose..."

My cheeks flush red at his sudden joke. Jeez, did he know how to make me blush.

___________________________

(Light's POV | This is a first!)

The little bitch stole my boyfriend. And then she blasts me with unknown powers. I didn't know how she had gotten them.

I was going to ruin their little relationship, taking mine back happily. After all, he left her before. It's not going to be long until they break up.

She'll get jealous when I tell her the things that she didn't get to have when he was with me. Maybe it'll make her snap, and I'll take her powers from her.

I waited until dark, approaching her house. Entering the house, it was dark inside, which meant they went to sleep.

Skyelle was sleeping on the couch, Seek holding her close. My eyes were pissed at seeing it. I touch her head, going inside...

___________________________

I was rewatching my memories again, trying to figure out when everything changed. Then I see the one person that I despised.

What was she doing in my head?

"Hello, Skyelle. I have something to tell you..."

My eyes narrow at her intrusion. My name was spit out, like it was venom. She seemed smug, like she knew a secret that I didn't know about.

"Seek and I were something wonderful, and you, for your information, he spent a night with me, and god do I want his kids more than anything."

My eyes widen at her explanation. He, did it with her? And now me? Ohhh I was mad, no, mad doesn't define what I was feeling.

I was feeling rage. Before I know it, I wake up from my horrible sleep. Unbridled rage filled my veins. Seek was asleep still, but I didn't care.

Getting up, I start packing boxes. I was going home to live with my aunt. Staying here meant more lies and things that I never got told about.

He walks in, yawning and confused on why I was packing stuff.

"What're you doing?" I lash out, slapping his cheek. His eye widens at that. My eyes water, and I wanted to kill something to feel numb from all the pain.

My powers were acting up. Light was getting what she wanted. Our relationship to crumble, just for her to take him back.

Seek was most likely leaving. I didn't care, I just wanted answers for all the lies that I've been fed...