Part 2: Waiting Here for You

Song Credits: Kate Alexa - Waiting Here

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

This is where Skyelle is asleep in a coma for months, replaying everything that brought her here. And maybe she's waiting for him to come back...

___________________________

My vision was fuzzy for the longest time. I had heard snippets of people talking around me, and faintly heard my aunt's screaming and crying over phone.

My dog was surely fine, as she was being overprotective of my unconscious body. I think she was placed somewhere near me, but can't think of what else was happening around me.

I think I had gotten into a car crash, as people, most likely doctors were whispering about what happened to me, and what state that they found me in.

The last thing that I remembered was driving away, from my problems. Problems that I really wanted to forget about.

And him...

The one person that made me feel so happy, like I belonged in this world, had gotten so angry, that his words drove me out of there.

As for what he possibly wanted, was to see me, brokenhearted, and have me witness something that might've made me want nothing but to scream about.

Another girl kissing him, one that wasn't me. One that I didn't know about, but as a mysterious blue light that guided me throughout the hotel.

She must've been jealous of us, is that why she was tying to direct me to run away from him? So that she could have a chance to have all his attention on her, and her only.

All my emotions were jumbled together, memories coming to surface in my sleep. Months would pass, and he would probably never even care enough to check in on me.

I could feel it, vaguely someone was checking my blood. The slightest prick of a needle, and hearing concerned doctors talking around me, it was unfamiliar to hear.

To have people worry about me all the time, was just something I wasn't used to experiencing fully in my life...

___________________________

(Seek's POV)

Sure I wasn't pleased with Skyelle right now, but seeing her broken face before I left her there, it made me want to hug her close.

However that was not my first reaction to hurt her cheek, but instinctively I felt angry that some girl, was kissing her in front of me.

She really tried to convince me that she was never in love with her friend, yet I didn't listen to her. I just left, not turning back once.

Eventually I make it to the courtyard, the place bringing her back to me. The memories we had made here were strong, nonetheless I sat there, letting the rain fall on my tired form.

I didn't know how Guiding Light knew about it, however she just hugged me, me putting a hand on her back. I couldn't contain myself.

I kissed her, and she grabs my back, bringing us closer. However I never even noticed that Skyelle was there, watching us along with Screech, who really was pissed now.

They do walk away, me now knowing that they were here a second ago, but I ignore it. The feeling of despair, mainly regret.

___________________________

My parents were surprised that I was dating Light now, but congratulate us anyways. I never knew that deep down, that she was secretly waiting for us to break up since me and Skyelle had gotten together.

Now I had a new girlfriend, one that was very much like me. Skyelle still popped up occasionally in my head, my own thoughts telling me to check on her.

I've sent hundreds of messages secretly to her, getting nothing in response. It never occurred that maybe she was in the hospital right now because of me.

And it was months since I've sent her any texts or calls...

___________________________

My mind was replaying that specific scene in my head, over and over again. Each time I saw it, I had new questions afterwards.

Like, what did he assume of me? That'd I'd cheat on him?

Or, Am I really that awful, that replacing me with another girl would be better than me?

All I heard around me was all too same. Like it was a daily thing that repeated everyday. Doctors would come in, seeing me still sleeping, making new notes.

I smelled food being cooked, but could never taste it, or eat it. I was worried about my nutrition, but it seems that they've found a way to feed my unconscious body.

I most likely was getting skinnier and losing weight from laying in the same bed for months. It never occurred to me how long I was in here for.

Probably 3 months? Everything was happening in a daze for my body. My mind was trying it's best to keep up with it all, but maybe it's for the best that I didn't know what happened out there.

After all, why wouldn't I be afraid of what lied outside of my headspace? Feeling weak like that, having no defense to protect my numb body from harm.

However, deep down, I knew that he'd never come back for me. Yet, my heart was yearning and waiting for his embrace.

Having his arms hug my motionless body close, the feeling of him kissing my head and whispering promises to stay by my side through it all.

Not wanting to admit it, but I did miss it all. Having someone there for me, loving me, and it was all taken away from me the moment I went to that party.

I remember how angry he got, then the next second he leaves me there, heart throbbing in pain. Tears running down my cheeks, and he wouldn't comfort me afterwards.

___________________________

Being stuck there, in the same bed for months was awful. My body couldn't wake itself up, nor manage any breaths of a living being. Like I was shut down.

Until...

I did not expect for him to return one day, holding my hurt hand in his. He cried by my side, about how much he messed up.

As much as I wanted to keep our hands intertwined, let him cry his heart out, and feel his warmth again, I just couldn't let it go that he had hurt me before, and wouldn't accept it.

So for the first time in what felt like an eternity of months, I wake up...