Chapter 16: Water Droplets (Smut)

Song Credits: Ellis - The Taste

Italic - Texting //// Bold - Phone Call //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

(This'll be smut, so if you're not comfortable reading it, you can skip the chapter if you want to.)

______________________________

"That's it, sit down and watch as I take you. I'm going to enjoy this..."

Seek growls as he gets rearranged above me, and I watch as his tentacle enters me, making me moan out and stretch around him.

I look up at him, his eye directed onto my chest. I use my hands to make his hands grip onto my breasts, his claws driving me crazy.

I groan out, and feel my body start to tear into two, but I try my best to ignore my discomfort. After all, I didn't want this to stop, all because of my injuries hurting.

Seek leans down to kiss me, our mouths intertwining together as they meet. I open my mouth, and let his tongue in, groaning as he expertly made my tongue move with his.

I feel his claws dig into my bottom, making me moan out louder than before, all because of it. 

I feel as he goes further in me, his dick rubbing against my walls, making me feel all kinds of things, and I grip the sides of the tub.

I groan out. "I need you, please don't stop..."

We kiss again, his eye watching me as I grab onto his back, hands clinging on for dear life as he speeds up. 

 He looks down, love clear as day in his eye, and I smile back as he kisses my head. "Good girl, keep taking it. I want you to have my kids, more than anything. Please?"

I feel even more horny when he mentions having kids with him, my body not able to contain my urge to do that very thing.

Become a mother.

I reach for his tentacle, trying to get it into me even more, looking up at my beloved. Seek awaits my answer, and so I say.

"Please, I want to have children with you, I want to be a mother and you a father more than anything else in this world..." The look he gave me meant he agreed.

I've always wanted kids, but didn't or couldn't find anyone to be with. But now, in this moment, I realized that I could only ever be with my darling demon and as a family.

I nod, and he puts his head onto my chest, me petting his head. Soon I heard faint happy sounds, that something a cat would make when content.

I laugh as he kisses my upper torso, tickling me, and sits back as he goes further in than ever before.

I groan out in surprise when he mentions something. "Here, I'll start doing my part, just let me know if you want to stop, or feel uncomfortable, okay?"

I loved whenever we shared a moment together, that Seek stops and makes sure that I was okay before continuing.

I nod and feel weird bumps enter through his dick, and into my womb, making me feel ticklish. I groan as I clench around him, feeling more enter me.

My sides decide now was a good time to burn again, the injuries were probably opened up during our moment, but I try to stay strong through it.

He continues moving fast, and I moan as he moves up and down repeatedly, getting more of his liquid into me, the warmth of it filling my bottom half.

We kiss passionately again, this time I grab onto his face as he groans into it, my tongue with his as we close our eyes, and I feel all of the love coming from him as we do it.

He stops, and we both watch as his tentacle makes a prominent bump in my stomach area, and my eyes roll back into my head when he goes a bit even further in, the bump and squishing sounds driving me crazy.

His dick reaches my weak spot, making me pant as he thrusts inside again and again. 

I then feel it.

A jolt of pain, making me wince visibly. Seek catches onto my pain, and stops moving. He looks concerned as he asks, "Are you okay love? Do we need to stop? I need to know okay?"

I nod, weakly staring into his eye. "I feel... Dizzy again."

I feel as he unplugs from me, the emptiness making me feel weird. He carries me out of the tub, looking over my injuries.

"Looks like one opened up some, I just need to fix it. Be strong for me, okay?"

I nod and close my eyes as I feel stitching happening to my torso, my hand subconsciously holding onto his arm that was on my side at the moment.

He sighs and sets the tool down, and hugs me close, being cautious of my injuries. My eyes open up, and I watch as Seek comes back with clothes for me.

He helps me get dressed, and I hug his neck awkwardly and mumble a, "I love you Seek. Thanks for being there for me..."

He looks down at me, eye crinkling out of happiness. 

"I love you too, short stack."

I snort playfully. "I'm not that short!"

He picks me up, hugging my smaller body next to his, and he takes us back to his bedroom, taking us to the kitchen so I could get something to eat.

I manage to eat something, without hurting my sides because he feeds me my food, and the gesture was very much gentle from him. And usually it was something that I needed.

However I was very tired from today, and Seek decided a nap would be nice for me.

I feel comfortable as he takes me to his bed, and kisses my head. I have a slight smile on my face when he cuddles with me.

"Good night my beloved, I'll be here while you awake later on, alright?" I feel sleepy when he tucks us in, and my arms clinging onto his waist while I yawn.

I then fall asleep, soon forgetting about my pain. But knowing that my beloved demon was there beside me meant the most to me.

Of Doors and Monsters (An OC x Seek Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें