Chapter 43: Love With All My Heart

Song Credits: Illenium & JVKE - With All My Heart

Italic - Importance/Texting //// Bold - Emphasis/Texting //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-So with all my heart, I'm gonna love. With all my heart, I'm gonna give you everything..."

___________________________

"Hmm, I wonder what you are dreaming about now..." My hand carefully trails down his face. He looked so serene right by me.

I snuggle closer to him. My arms around his body. Seek's light breathing filled my ears. My eyes flutter close, soon finding my way to dreamland.

Eventually I wake up many hours later. My tired eyes drift to the clock. 3 in the morning. I wanted to groan out. It was way too early to be up.

However tapping on my window drew my attention to it. It was raining outside, and rain drops leak on the window.

A huge clap of thunder makes me squeal, and hug him closely. My eyes shutter as I feel him waking up.

"What is it?" I slowly make contact with his eye. I point weakly at the window. His face was soft. "Hey, don't worry, I'm here for you..." 

I feel him hug me tightly, and he starts petting my hair. Sighing out comfortably, my eyes close again as he kisses my head lightly.

___________________________

(Seek's POV)

Skyelle was absolutely terrified of the rain outside, making me concerned for her. I hadn't expected the once brave girl to become so different.

It was like after all that happened to us, changed her entire personality. She was more easily frightened of small things, and even was clingy.

I wasn't going to lie, I was also becoming more protective of my girlfriend. Yes I should be already a protector for her, but now I was making sure to keep an close eye on her.

She didn't want me to follow her into the bathroom that morning, but my sad eye said it all. She sighs and smiles, and says I can sit in there.

Her bare body made my part act up. She was teasing me too. I wanted to get close again, but knew it'd be best to give her time to do it again.

Soon she finishes up her shower, towel wrapped around her body. The water dripping down her body, and it made me feel steamed up.

And her sitting on my lap wasn't helping me. I growl some when I hug her waist. "Skyelle, do you have any idea what you're doing to me?" 

Her blue eyes look into my single eye. She gulps nervously, then smirks. "Yesss. But I can't help it, you're so dang attractive to stare at..." 

We kiss deeply, and she grips onto my hip. I bite her neck while she leans back. Her sounds were music to me. 

And then we get interrupted. Screech looks in asking if we could go on a walk, eyes widening at our little moment. I stop, eye blinking as he walks out again.

Poor kid was probably traumatized right now. 

Skyelle was equally surprised, and looked right at me. She gets up, putting her clothes on. "I'll be waiting for you out there. Sorry."

I stay there, thinking about what to say, but can't come up with any words. Let's just say Skyelle and I weren't going to be doing anything like that around anyone by accident...

___________________________

Screech was traumatized to say the least, and I apologize for our recklessness. He waves it off. "It's fine, just... I didn't know you were busy."