Chapter 44: Date of Love for Us

Song Credits: Arcando, Oddcube & Nytrix - The Story Of Us

Italic - Importance //// Bold - Emphasis //// ' ' - Thoughts //// ( ) - Memory

"-I'd give it all away. If it means another day, with you..."

___________________________

My eyes were open for awhile now. They drift to his side of the bed. He looked so handsome in the sunlight. I sigh as I sit up, yawning with a hand on my mouth.

I pop my knuckles, and my boyfriend shortly wakes up. He grabs me, making me blush red. "Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?"

"Mmm, pretty good for once, especially when I'm with you." His eye looks flirty. "Really? I'll have you right now, if it wasn't because of our date today." Damn was I flustered.

My eyes look at his, and he takes my hand in his, and kisses it. My face turns darker red from the action. Jeez, did he love teasing me.

Screech bursts into the room, looking happy that I was finally awake. "You're awake! Can we go somewhere today?"

Seek puts his chin on my head. "Sorry bud, but she's mine for the afternoon. We can get you a sitter though-"

He pouts, looking away. I sigh, then respond, "Fine, but Farah, my friend can babysit him and Snowflake. She did when I was at the hotel anyways..."

I smile at the small entity. "Oh, and she would love to meet you, she'll probably talk her head off with you." He looks happy.

"O-okay! That sounds like me!" He dashes off, leaving behind a figurative cloud of dust, making us burst into laughter.

I wheeze at some point. "Alright, that was funny to see. Here, I'll go get ready for the date. But first, I need to call my bestie."

Taking out my new phone that my darling boyfriend got me, since my old one was broken before. I bring up her contact, ringing her number on speaker.

Seek was cuddling me while I hear her speak. "Ohhh, hey bestie! How've you been since the last time I've seen you?" I hum.

"Well, I've been better, but I have a favor to ask of you. Can you please watch my dog for me, and a friend of mine? While I'm out that is."

She sounds surprised. "Might I ask why you're busy tonight?" I stifle an answer, not wanting to bring it up that we were dating again.

Seek however interrupts my thoughts, speaking up. "Uhm, yeah, we're going out tonight, and she wants you to watch her dog for us."

Farah gasps, asking in a confused tone. "Oh, it's you. Seek isn't it?" She then sighs, trying not to sound offensive, "Are you guys good now, or...?"

I answer her, "Yeah, we are. Just please tell me you are able to come over. I really don't trust many people with my dog."

She responds after a minute passes. "Yeah, of course. I'll be there soon. Bye." I say my bye in return, hanging up, and Seek speaks up.

"Okay, I'll make breakfast for you to eat. I'll see you when you get up." He kisses my head, making me lean against him.

My eyes watch as he leaves the room, and I yawn, stretching my arms out. I get up, and go into my bathroom. Starting the shower, I get undressed.

I get inside the tub, sighing when the hot water hits my body. My hands were rubbing soap, and I clean my hair. I also clean my body, and stop the water when the bubbles disappear.

Using a towel to dry off, I put my dress on that my aunt so excitedly bought for me. When I mentioned the date to her last night, she got excited as it was my first date ever.

I smile thinking about her buying me a dress to wear, making me stutter over the unexpected gift. But she insisted that it was fine, so I gave in.

Besides, what kind of aunt wouldn't get me a gift so thoughtful? And especially one that was okay with my boyfriend, it made me grateful for her...

___________________________

Finally we were on our way to our date. Farah congratulated us for going the next step in our refound relationship, and agreed quickly to watch Screech and Snowflake for the night.

Seek helps me out of the car, my eyes lighting up at what I saw. I gasp as well. Lights hung up everywhere in the trees, and a picnic set up underneath the glow of them.

"When did you make this? It looks beautiful." He hugs me close. "Well, your friend helped me out. And she came up with the idea."

Seek sits by me, keeping his eye on me. I gleefully eat a sandwich in front of me. My eyes look at him. "Did you make the food too?"

He nods. "Yeah, I was the one that made the food. I hope it's good..." I nod, smiling bashfully.

My cheeks blush, he really was the type of boyfriend that had all these skills, and is equally wonderful to me. Seek chuckles.

"Damn, just kiss me already babe~" That face of his made something act up inside of me. 

I kiss him, forcing him go down to my height. He lays me on the grass. "Mhmmm, you did wonderful on it. All of it..." He growls. "I made you a picnic, and here you are, tempting me..."

I squeak when he sets me in his lap. He feeds me food, making me blush from the gesture. My tongue swipes the crumbs away.

His eye watches my tongue moving, and grabs my hip. He then groans when I make eye contact with him. "Oh God, you are teasing me right now."

I laugh when he tickles me. I breathe normally again when he has me lay on his stomach. We watch stars move in the sky, and he grabs my hand.

He looks down at me. "You, my Inkrose, are so beautiful. Man am I lucky to be with you..." I lean up, kissing my boyfriend's cheek.

"Yeah, and you are so handsome, that it should be a crime how good looking you are~" Seek almost whimpers at my compliment.

"Aww, you love being called handsome, don't you pretty boy?" My hands were on his face. He seemed content with his head in my boobs.

I moan when he spontaneously bites my neck. Grabbing me up, sitting us on the blanket, and my bare thigh touches his skin. I felt his tentacle make it's way to my hips.

"Hmm, please stop teasing me Seek, you know I can't contain myself for any longer..." I wanted him to claim me already. My eyes were closed as he holds me close.

However I feel sad that he carries me to the car. "Later Inkrose, I'll do it to you. But let's go home to do that." He was right. I really didn't want the world to hear my noises.

Especially with that smug face of his teasing me...