Counterattack - pt.6

In the corner of the 2nd floor of the FSB headquarters, there is a sign saying 'Alpha 3 unit command headquarters'. In fact, it's no different from Zhenya's own office. Facilities are limited to a desk and sofa for receiving guests. Even so, the owner of the room rarely used it so no signs of wear could be found.
Zhenya was sitting in a chair staring out the window. A boring surrounding landscape appears. Occasionally there are people passing by and cars moving around. In the hallway outside the door, there were sounds of people walking and talking every now and then. close and then quickly subsided. He was not in a comfortable enough state to listen to the noises around him. The phone on the table has been ringing for a long time. But as if he hadn't heard that sound, Zhenya moved his chair from side to side in complete relaxation.
It was still a day no different from any other day, but for some reason his mood was more boring and boring. Zhenya didn't feel that way for a while.
"That's fine."
Suddenly he thought about something and muttered with satisfaction. Looks like there's someone outside the door. The presence is so gentle that it can only be detected by the criminal's intuition. Even so, Zhenya still noticed that someone was hesitating whether or not to knock on the door. But that was it, he didn't react any further. Zhenya waited to see how the opponent outside the door would act.
It wasn't until a while later that there was a knock on the door. Hearing no movement from inside, he knocked on the door again. This time Zhenya also did not speak. The guest hesitantly said "I'll come in" with a voice as loud as an ant and opened the door after a while. At that moment, Zhenya turned around.
The person who entered the office was a low-level employee with a package of letters. When their eyes met, he was startled. The way he reluctantly walked to the sofa looked like a cow being led to the slaughterhouse, it seemed like he was planning to hand over the mail in his hand and quickly run away.
Zhenya silently looked at the man. He placed the stack of letters on the edge of the table like he was giving food to a beast. It's as slow as watching slow motion.
"Then I'll ask your permission to go out."
He hesitated, waiting for the opportunity to run away immediately after announcing his intention to leave. Immediately, Zhenya stood up from his seat. The man was suddenly startled, but then he stiffened and did not move.
Psych Bogdanov, whom he had only just heard about, was here. The seniors' advice that it was best not to appear before his eyes flashed through the poor employee's mind. His characteristic heavy body odor emanated from such a close distance.
The man's throat burned, his stomach churned.
"Is there a tiger here? Why are you so tense?"
"No. I'm not tense."
"Is that so? Then let's dance."
The employee was bewildered by the unexpected request. As if to say he hadn't heard wrong, Zhenya told him to jump again. The man's face turned pale in shock. He cannot resist. Following orders from superiors is the principle. If Zhenya doesn't do what he wants immediately. Will he bite his neck?
Just walking through the hallway was enough to suffocate, now alone in a cramped space, the hair on his body kept standing up. The man regretted his actions as he entered and closed the door. Not caring about those complicated thoughts, Zhenya urged again "Huh?" The employee looked up at him frantically, his eyes as if begging for his life.
Zhenya grinned and sat down at the table with his arms crossed. Let's see. He stared at the employee with clear eyes. The man swallowed his saliva and closed his eyes tightly. hypnotizing himself as if he had been bitten by a mad dog. He could not end his life in vain just because he did not please Psych Bogdanov. Just do enough and you'll be fine.
The man made up his mind and shook his body desperately. The tension made his limbs stiff, no movement matched the other. If you keep calling this dancing, it's really embarrassing. It was just a fierce struggle for survival.
Zhenya looked absentmindedly and told him to stop.
"It's not fun. How about taking it all off and dancing? Climb up on the table."
Faced with that ironic request, the man looked like he was about to cry. In an instant, he compared the time it took to run at full speed to the door and the time it took Zhenya to grab and twist his neck. If the employee is lucky enough to escape, the consequences are unpredictable. The man imagines everything in the most positive way possible and is soon disillusioned. Everything is hopeless no matter what measure. He gave up all hope and gently took off his clothes. Zhenya looked at the naked man without any interest.
This is a man's body. All men are like that. His arms and shoulders looked quite sturdy, but his stomach was full of fat, probably from drinking too much. The thighs are quite big but not all muscular. The skin was so pale and red that he could feel the roughness even without touching it. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look pretty. But how did he come to desire a man's body?
Zhenya was deep in thought when the employee walked up to the table. The penis shrinks from tension. His balls were red and wrinkled and his butt was as saggy as a lump of protein.
Then suddenly, the man's head landed on the sofa. That's because Zhenya suddenly grabbed him by the back of his neck and pinned him down. A large body pressed against the back of the man who didn't know what happened to him. Zhenya grabbed the frightened employee's arm and inhaled the body odor. There is no stimulation at all. His brain felt like it was becoming limp and his lower body also lost feeling. Or is it because the other person looks like a corpse?
"Hey, aren't you protesting?"
Zhenya annoyedly reprimanded the employee. The man was just trembling as if he was waiting for this moment to pass safely.
"Go away."
Zhenya nodded at the employee. He suddenly woke up, quickly grabbed his clothes and ran away. The door slammed shut with a loud bang. The pile of letters piled up on the table fell down at the same time. Normally Zhenya would ignore them, but for some reason today he picked them up. It was the height of boredom.
Zhenya opened each letter that arrived. Usually it's a damage claim invoice, a fine, a lawsuit, a statement of expenses too much to tell.
He nonchalantly glanced through the pile of letters and then suddenly stopped, because there was an envelope with nothing written on it.
Zhenya thought for a moment then opened the envelope and examined the contents. A piece of paper appeared. A single message was written on it.
[Tick tock. Tick tock. Boom!]
He recognized this text. The sound of the hour hand suddenly seemed longer. Tick tock. Tick tock. And soon there was a loud bang, quite far away. Before Zhenya could understand what was going on, his cell phone and land phone rang at the same time. An unpleasant feeling crept up the back of his neck, but it was also a strange expectation.
Zhenya immediately picked up the phone, Vladimir's urgent message came from the other side of the call. He listened silently and then turned off the phone.
So cute, so he would appear like that.
His stiff mouth drew a long arc, a large amount of adrenaline surging, making his head spin. Zhenya threw away the phone and immediately left the office. The blue eyes were filled with unusual joy and shone brightly.