In the Banya

TW‼️: slightly nsfw content

Kwon Taek Joo pours water onto the stone pechka. The hot stones spew out hot steam. The hot air quickly made it seem like he couldn't breathe for a moment, but he quickly got used to it. His frozen body began to warm up. When sweat pours down your face, the accumulated fatigue seems to be released. There's nothing quite as luxurious as a relaxing soak in the sauna while on duty.
(Pechka is like a oven/furnace or just a source
of heat)
Kwon Taek Joo slowly turned his eyes to look around Banya. The scale is much smaller than what the guesthouse owners brag about. If two or three men entered at the same time, it would definitely be crowded. Currently, Kwon Taek Joo is alone so everything is fine but everything will change when Zhenya arrives.
He stared at the door. Kwon Taek Joo is waiting for Zhenya. He said that it was impossible for a Russian to enter Banya without vodka and that he would stop by the kitchen. This time he won't be able to avoid taking off his clothes. Kwon Taek Joo was excited for a moment then sighed again. He wondered why he wanted to see a man's body so much. Zhenya was the problem from the start. I don't understand why he's so hesitant, there's nothing to lose if he exposes his body a little.
Kwon Taek Joo was grumbling in his heart when the door suddenly opened. Zhenya, whom he had been waiting for endlessly, walked inside. His gaze that should have been directed at his face suddenly fixed on the center. That's because he's too tall. As a result, Kwon Taek Joo had to face his goods first. He unconsciously frowned. Zhenya's genitals are no different from weapons. It's not even erect yet but it's already so big? Finally, Kwon Taek Joo felt like he could understand why the people who fought with him were screaming like they were about to die.
He forced himself to raise his head. Zhenya smiled strangely, as if he was reading his thoughts. Kwon Taek Joo tried to hide his confusion and pretended he was also calm. Zhenya walked to the opposite seat. A mass of red flesh was clearly visible between the thighs of the man standing upright. He could feel its texture and weight at a glance. Kwon Taek Joo was trying to ignore it and turn his head away, but then by chance, his balls fell on the chair. Kwon Taek Joo's eves instinctively followed the movement of that object. Zhenya didn't pay attention to Kwon Taek Joo's eves that were clearly focused on his crotch and just handed him the glass of wine. It's time for you to stop before things get awkward.
"Once it's up, it has to be plugged into any hole."
Kwon Taek Joo's eves immediately looked up. Zhenya smiled and poured him vodka, then filled his glass and quenched his thirst. Kwon Taek Joo tilted his glass and scanned every corner of Zhenya's body.
His body is a bit unreal. It was both slim and toned, as if someone had crafted it meticulously, considering the entire layout carefully. All muscles are placed in the most beautiful positions like a deliberate work of art. Straight collar bones fit well with broad shoulders, and prominent wrists and elbows create strong yet elegant lines. Clearly divided abs are reminiscent of shark fins in perfect detail, as if they had been there since birth. Her skin was porcelain white and smooth, her whole body looked solid, as if she were to stab her with a needle, it would break.
There were no scars on that body, nor were there any skin diseases or allergies. If you look at it like that, it's hard to guess why until now Zhenya still keeps his skin hidden inside. Kwon Taek Joo felt a bit surprised and disappointed.
"What is it? I thought you were hiding something big, because you're being so careful."
"Do you crave my body that much? How sinister."
There is nothing unspeakable about this mine. Kwon Taek Jo mechanically raised the corners of his mouth and poured a bowl of water into the pechka. White steam rises with a clicking sound. Zhenya's shining appearance was momentarily obscured.
When the steam rises excessively, sweat begins to pour out like rain. Zhenya's body was also soaked. Every time he inhales, his shoulders expand, causing the muscles throughout his body to contract and move. They stretch and intertwine with each other as if each of them were an independent entity. Even though there wasn't much difference from Kwon Taek Joo's body, he still couldn't take his eyes off him.
Zhenya closed his eyes and tilted his head back, Sweat slid from his chin down his long, slender neck. Transparent drops like small marbles lay on the cheekbones and soon fell and curled over the neckline. I don't understand why these things make Kwon Taek Joo feel nervous.
Have you been looking too obvious? Zhenya suddenly opened his eyes. Immediately the two people's eyes locked together. No, exactly he was looking down at Kwon Taek Joo's body, not his face. Transparent blue pupils slowly rolled under wet eyelashes. His whole body suddenly became itchy, as if a snake's tongue was licking his skin.
Kwon Taek Joo covered his head with the scarf that was wrapped around his neck. He also leaned forward to hide that naked gaze.
Meanwhile, Zhenya poured another glass of vodka. Kwon Taek Joo's lips stand out under the veil. Perhaps because of the heat, his lips were redder than usual, he was constantly sweating and panting. Is it because of the vodka that his plump lower lip suddenly becomes glossier? He tilted the glass, the outline of his lips creating a vague image of the tongue inside. Zhenya drank all the vodka in the glass and then licked his lower lip. He looked like a hungry predator.
"What a waste..."
Kwon Taek Joo raised his head when Zhenya suddenly muttered to himself. The two people's eyes met again. That look was persistent and oppressive as soon as he received it, but now it's hard to avoid it. The two of them kept looking at each other as if they were having a duel, then Zhenya suddenly bent down so that their faces were only half an inch apart. He squinted his eyes, looked into Kwon Taek Joo's eyes and chuckled.
"It's his butt, attaching it to a man is such a waste."
That damn beak can't be obedient. Kwon Taek Joo picked up a birch branch and hit Zhenya in the face. Drops of water on tree branches splashed. Zhenya did not react to that backlash but just quietly raised his eyes to look at Kwon Taek Joo.
Droplets of water from his hair fell to the floor. The mouth that had just opened was now tightly closed. Kwon Taek Joo thought, "It's over."
Zhenya's eyes blinked strangely. The moment he felt danger was also the moment his wrist was grabbed tightly. Kwon Taek Joo has no time to cope. In a split second, his arm was bent backwards and his face hit the wall. With that sound, his vision began to rotate. Zhenya pressed his heavy body against Kwon Taek Joo and quietly breathed into his ear. The towel fell because of the struggle.
You missed it. Zhenya's suddenly cold face was still like a dark afterimage passing through his mind. Kwon Taek Joo tried to twist the arm that was being grabbed, but he could not overcome this man's terrible grip, it had been like that before, and it was the same now.
Zhenya didn't say anything for a while. He just adjusted his breathing and kept looking down at Kwon Taek Joo. His gaze moved back and forth between the straight nape and strong wrist as if measuring where he should hit first.
Then suddenly Kwon Taek Joo's wrist twisted harder. With self-defense instinct, his whole body tensed up, causing his thighs and buttocks to naturally shrink. Zhenya's gaze slowly slid down his wet spine and stopped at the curve of his buttocks. His slim waist makes his round buttocks look especially outstanding. The plump flesh was even shiny from sweat. Soon, the madness in Zhenya's eyes disappeared and was replaced by a secret desire.
Zhenya without hesitation reached out towards Kwon Taek Joo's butt. He could have grabbed it immediately, but for some reason his hand moved slowly. Zhenya's fingertips were finally about to touch Kwon Taek Joo's puffy ass. Kwon Taek Joo, who had been silent for a long time, shifted his weight back to throw Zhenya away. He grabbed his wrist tightly and threw it away immediately.
Zhenya fell helplessly before the sudden attack. His temporary laxity created an opportunity for Kwon Taek Joo. In an instant, the person who was being thrown back became a generous colleague again. He picked up the towel that had fallen next to him and wrapped it around his neck.
"Are you going to call your mother?"
Zhenya smiled teasingly when Kwon Taek Joo instead walked out of Banya. He replied with an equally sarcastic tone.
"Yes. I'll tell her to scold you."
Kwon Taek Joo raised his middle finger then left Banya and closed the door. A cheerful laugh rang out from inside. Mad. What's so funny about laughing? He shook his head and headed towards the dressing room.
But after a few steps he stopped. Kwon Taek Joo raised his hand and placed it on his left chest, where his heart was beating so hard it was hard to breathe. I don't know when he had goosebumps all over his body.
This time is really dangerous. If Zhenya hadn't been distracted midway, something on his body would have broken. He is not a generous great man who can tolerate others just because the other person is a partner. If he feels uncomfortable, he will destroy anyone without the slightest hesitation.
Kwon Taek Joo clenched his trembling hands into fists. This was an emotion he had never experienced in his life. One cannot understand what fear is until one faces it. So is Kwon Taek Joo.
Perhaps this campaign should end as soon as possible. Completing the mission and cutting off Zhenya would be the only way for him to escape these unfamiliar emotions.