Spicy ramen?!

TW‼️: slightly nsfw content

No matter how you look at it, this is a crazy action. Kwon Taek Joo was thinking endlessly one early morning on the shore of a snowy lake. The weather wasn't nice and the surroundings were covered in snow, making it impossible for him to tell where was what, but Kwon Taek Joo still decided to go cycling before the meal. If he puts his foot in the wrong place, there's a chance his knee will immediately buckle and be unable to move. Skiing might be a lot easier at this rate, because at least in the eyes of others he wouldn't look like a crazy person.
Kwon Taek Joo grumbled for a while then a large hill appeared right before his eves. Only when he gets there can he see the mansion where Hong Yeo Wook lives. He regained his composure and pressed his foot hard on the stiff pedal. Kwon Taek Joo climbed the steep slope. It took him a long time to reach the top of the slope after the wheel continuously rolled and slid several times. He took a deep breath and considered the situation inside the villa. There was no trace of people coming or going, perhaps it had been completely wiped out by the overnight snowfall.
Kwon Taek Joo turned the lens leg out. A small mechanical sound rang out along with the vision becoming three dimensional. It is a special device that can see through buildings or structures. He manipulated the tripod a little more and pulled the zoom to maximum.
The mansion reminds people of a fortress. The chimney is designed to connect to the basement rather than the roof, so that steam can escape through the ground. There were a lot of windows but it was too narrow for one person to get in or out. The water supply and drainage system also faces the cliff. It seemed that to break into it one would have to climb up an upside-down cliff while fighting strong winds. An act tantamount to suicide. In short, the only entrance is the main gate.
Kwon Taek Joo suddenly pulled out a cigarette from his pocket and bit it into his mouth. Even though he didn't light it, the tip of the cigarette burned red. Immediately. The wind speed and direction at the point where Kwon Taek Joo is standing are displayed on the glass screen by year, quarter, month and day. Although it took him a while to accept this fact, it seemed impossible to break in from the roof by helicopter or parachute.
All the methods Kwon Taek Joo could think of were in vain. But it's not like there's no gain. After seeing with his own eyes the solidity of the ancient mansion, his suspicions became almost certain. What are they hiding that they have to build such a defensive barrier?
A satisfied smile spread on Kwon Taek Joo's lips. The more something is hidden, the higher its value. He observed the mansion for a while longer and then quickly walked down the hill.
——
"I'm so bored."
Kwon Taek Joo ate breakfast as soon as he returned to the motel. He munched on Pelmeni and felt like he was chewing rubber. After enduring the freezing cold outside for a long time, the only reward he received was a bowl of Pelmeni. It's warm anyway, so shouldn't you feel a little comforted? Even if the menu changes, it doesn't seem to be very appetizing.
Anyway, it's just lamb, herring, cabbage or potatoes. Foods that are delicious when eaten occasionally, but eaten every day will definitely be boring. Now just smelling it makes me feel like I've eaten it. But he was constantly hungry, so things became even more difficult.
Kwon Taek Joo really craves warm and spicy soup. He rummaged through the spice cabinet but couldn't find anything similar to chili powder. I'm so tired. Kwon Taek Joo was so hungry that his stomach hurt but he didn't want to eat anything.
He rested his chin on his arm and sighed heavily. Kwon Taek Joo had just taken a hot bath so his hair was still curly, and he was naked with only a pair of underwear. He was covered with a blanket and struggling with the Pelmeni.
Zhenya walked into the kitchen. Kwon Taek Joo didn't turn to look at him and just stabbed his fork into a piece of Pelmeni.
"It's still quiet. No special characters have appeared."
He reported forcefully. Zhenya also did not respond, only something rustled in front of the stove. Kwon Taek Joo accidentally turned his head to look and suddenly opened his eyes wide, because what he was holding was none other than Korean spicy ramen noodles. Just looking at the packaging makes my mouth water.
Kwon Taek Joo couldn't take his eyes off the ramen package, Zhenya gently held it up. His eyes rolled with it. Even as he tossed it from one hand to the other, his eyes still restlessly followed. Zhenya's lips drew a long curve.
"I heard Koreans would die from just one of these things. Is that true?"
"Where did you get it?"
"I got it from the landlord. A Korean who used to stay here gave it to him."
In the eyes of the motel owner, does Zhenya look more Korean than Kwon Taek Joo himself? Why did he suddenly give that precious thing to that guy without even saying a word to me? He just stared at the ramen package and blamed the stupid landlord.
Kwon Taek Joo unconsciously reached out his hand. A corner of the ramen package touched his finger and made a rustling sound. As if it was some kind of signal, he suddenly reached out and aimed at the ramen package. He didn't even care that the blanket had fallen off his shoulders.
It would have been nice if Zhenya had known how to feign defeat, but he avoided it by raising the ramen packet higher. Kwon Taek Joo jumped without hesitation, his hands waving continuously as if he were blocking a ball.
But that wasn't enough for Zhenya, he raised his hands and dodged here and there. However, Kwon Taek Joo did not surrender easily. He jumped up many times, trying to catch the ramen package, but Zhenya still flexibly avoided him.
"I guess Korean's can die from this."
At this point, Kwon Taek Joo also stopped attacking. He calmly smoothed his messy curly hair, took a deep breath and confidently made his request.
"Give it here."
"I can't just give it away."
It's really amazing to say. Is he any different from the devil? Kwon Taek Joo was not satisfied but still secretly asked.
"So what do you want?"
"Nothing special, depends on your attitude."
Zhenya spoke half-heartedly, then held the phone in one hand, the ramen package in the other, and read the cooking instructions. It seemed like he was trying to translate Korean using a translation app.
Soon, a small pot of water was placed on the stove. Zhenya meticulously adjusted the fire and then stood with his arms crossed.
Now Kwon Taek Joo's eyes were glued to the pot. Saliva oozed out from both ends of his chin. He was about to drool at any moment like a hungry puppy. Even so, he couldn't take Zhenya's bait. I wonder what evil request he will make. While he was still hesitating, the water began to boil.
Zhenya put the soup powder into a pot of boiling water. The pungent scent begins to stimulate olfactory cells. Kwon Taek Joo pretended not to care and returned to his seat, continuing to dig into the cold Pelmeni. Maybe the brain can cause temporary hallucinations and you can trick your tongue with smell. He was so optimistic that he put a piece of Pelmeni into his mouth but only felt the greasy taste spreading, as if mocking his humble expectations.
Meanwhile, Zhenya finished cooking the ramen and placed it on the table. Kwon Taek Joo's eves quietly followed that image. That thing is not a drug. Just eating one bite is probably enough to comfort his stomach. The moment the Korean spicy taste touches the tip of the tongue, even this accumulated feeling of fatigue seems to disappear.
He stealthily placed his fork on the edge of the pot. But Zhenya quickly pulled the pot away and Kwon Taek Joo's fork was thrown away. He tried again but it didn't help either. Zhenya continued to pull the pot away every time Kwon Taek Joo approached. He couldn't bear it anymore and suddenly gave an unreasonable warning.
"If you don't eat it right away, it will get cold."
"What is the matter?"
Yeah, no problem. Bastard. The hand holding the fork trembled, His unprecedented appetite quickly became boiling and everything before his eyes began to spin. His vision also became blurry. If you don't eat it now, you don't know when you'll be able to taste it again. Maybe Kwon Taek Joo was just thinking too much, Zhenya's request might be simpler than he thought. At least listen to him talk first.
While he was thinking, the ramen soup gradually decreased. It seemed like he had to eat it immediately to survive. The fragile thread of reason is gradually breaking. Kwon Taek Joo immediately stood up and picked up the pot. Then he drank the soup as if it were the water of life. His neck moved up and down vigorously. As soon as the spicy soup touched the tip of his tongue, his eyes seemed to light up, his nose cleared and his ears seemed to open. It seemed like his stomach full of butter and fat was released instantly.
Zhenya leisurely walked behind Kwon Taek Joo. He was too busy eating noodles so he didn't notice his approach. Zhenya lowered his eyes and slowly scanned Kwon Taek Joo's neck to his shoulders. He looked at the straight back, the smooth waist, the protruding buttocks and the legs stretched out below as if he wanted to lick it, then commanded in a low voice.
"Do not move."
Zegna's fingertips touched the back of his thigh. It was a gentle touch, as if to brush away dust that was clinging to it. His earnest eyes followed each fingertip. The blue eyes didn't blink for even a second, seemingly not wanting to miss anything. Even his breathing was suppressed.
The next moment, his thighs were squeezed tightly, as Zhenya, who was gently massaging Kwon Taek Joo's skin, suddenly grabbed his thighs. Kwon Taek Joo looked back with an annoyed expression, then focused on eating the noodles again. He had expected Zhenya to make a rather mischievous request, but this was acceptable.
But that was an extremely reckless thought, because Zhenya's fingers were slowly pushing the panties up and poking inside. The hand massaging his thigh quietly caressed the curve of his buttocks. His eyes, which were cold as ice, were now wet with enthusiasm. The man massaged the plump flesh so much that it slipped through his fingers. As if that alone wasn't enough to satisfy him, he also made a brazen request.
"Brace yourself a little."
What is this?
Kwon Taek Joo was about to frown and protest. Suddenly, a sharp sound rang out on the location tracking screen. He put down the ramen pot and checked the target's condition. Sure enough, the red dot disappeared from the coordinates. This means that the location tracking device in Hong Yeo Wook's stomach was somehow expelled.
He brought the device in his hand to Zhenya's chest.
"You look satisfied."
No response from Zhenya. He didn't even quickly take back the location tracking device and just looked down at his hand. What is that regretful expression?
Kwon Taek Joo laughed and patted his shoulder.
"Thanks to you. I ate well."
Kwon Taek Joo doesn't miss the opportunity to tease. He wrapped the blanket that fell on the floor around his shoulders and left the kitchen. The new pot was empty.
Zegna stood stunned for a moment then burst out laughing helplessly.
——
In the evening, Zhenya went to scout the mansion's movements. There was no one around so Kwon Taek Joo breathed a sigh of relief. He lay down on the bed and enjoyed the rest he was granted after such a long time. Both physically and mentally he felt comfortable. As expected, Kwon Taek Joo himself seems only suitable for solo missions. Looking back, he received a lot of help from Zhenya. But it's better not to have a partner like him who specializes in causing more harm than good.
Somewhere suddenly vibrated. Kwon Taek Joo out of habit took out his phone but it was just silent. It was the device that Zhenya gave him from the beginning, so no one other than him knew how to contact him. If it wasn't Kwon Taek Joo's phone, could Zhenya have left it behind before going out? It may also not be an important contact. And it's also possible that he mistook the sound of the wind instead of the vibration.
Even after predicting other possibilities, Kwon Taek Joo still did not hesitate to get off the bunk bed to find the source of the vibration. He tried liftingZhenya's bed sheet. A phone fell out from under the pillow. As expected, a new message arrived. As soon as I tried to check the content, the lock function was activated. He relied on luck to try the Zhenya password he used in the armory. The lock on the phone was lifted as a joke.
"..."
But then suddenly he hesitated for no reason. It's embarrassing to arbitrarily look at other people's phones. Kwon Taek Joo's life principle is not to interfere in other people's affairs. Is it necessary to check this message to violate that? Maybe it was an extremely private communication that had nothing to do with Kwon Taek Joo himself. No, isn't this an opportunity to confirm Zhenya's true nature? Two streams of thoughts were in sharp contrast in his mind.
Kwon Taek Joo turned on his laptop and connected it to his cell phone. It will take a while longer for Zhenya to return. He didn't want to do something like this, but he needed to strengthen his faith in Zhenya'. What exactly is he doing? Did he really participate in this strategy just to get the blueprints like he said? And who is close to him? It seems like Kwon Taek Joo can only escape suspicion and be wary of Zhenya when he knows everything.
He plugged the USB into the computer slot. It was one of the few belongings he had brought with him since the hotel exploded. It is specially manufactured to withstand most shocks and humidity, but it is unknown if it will still function properly. In a restless mood, Kwon Taek Joo scrolled through the list of files on the storage device. Luckily, the hacking program on the computer still works well.
He ran the program and downloaded all the files on Zhenya's phone. When a specific command is entered, all information is displayed at once. Even files that have been arbitrarily deleted or changed can be restored without any problems. Immediately, Kwon Taek Joo disconnected the cell phone from the computer and returned it to its original location. The unopened message icon still floats on the phone screen. It is almost impossible to find any traces of hacking at all.
Kwon Taek Joo checked the most recent message among the messages uploaded to the computer. It was a long MMS message.
"The SS-29 defect has finally been resolved. We are currently conducting additional testing to see if there are any other defects. Final results will be announced two days later with everyone present. Please come on this occasion."
Such a surprise. SS-29. Kwon Taek Joo knew that the weapon had a problem and that problem would be resolved soon. But it's unclear why that message was sent to Zhenya. According to the content of the message, those who received the message were involved in the development of 'SS-29. Doesn't Zhenya have nothing to do with it?
"You're doing something pointless."
Kwon Taek Joo was startled by a sudden voice. I don't know when Zhenya was standing in the doorway. A chill suddenly ran down his spine, and the back of his head tightened. When did he come back? He couldn't feel Zhenya's presence. Not because Kwon Taek Joo's senses are not quick, but because he is no different from a ghost. Therefore, hacking into his phone was discovered.
"If you ask, I'll show you."
Kwon Taek Joo was surprised by his extremely calm voice. He was originally a shameless person, but right now he was in no position to act like that.
"What is this about?"
"I stole it."
"What are you talking about?"
"Do you remember when I came to the Bogdanov mansion, I met woman named Olga? Before we broke up, she asked for my phone number. By the way, when I entered the number into the phone, I also set it up. a cute application into it. It is different from regular hacking or virus programs. Even an expert cannot know something like that has been installed and it will spread naturally to other recipients through text messages. Fortunately, it seems that Olga is still in regular contact with her family, right? You can see all the messages coming and going from Bogdanov's phone."
Zhenya explained as he took out his phone. He even entered the password himself and threw it to Kwon Taek Joo. He hesitantly looked at him then turned his eyes to the phone. Just as Zhenya had just said, all the messages exchanged between members of the Bogdanov family and others were piled up. Additionally, all personal information, including past call records, contact information, photo albums, notebooks, and schedules, are stored in folders. Looks like he really hacked the Bogdanovs.
"These days, things like that have also become weapons. They sell better than big. heavy pieces of iron."
The era of armed war is over. Countries around the world continue to develop weapons and increase firepower, but most of them are only conceptual. The means of power dispute between nations has also been replaced by intelligence information. These days, where information dominance and secrecy matter most, Zhenya's hacking program is highly commendable. Taking the Bogdanov family as the first experimental subjects is also worthy of praise. However, the question is not yet completely resolved.
"That's okay. Everything's fine. But why did you hide such a good thing? If I hadn't found out first, would you have pretended not to know until the end?"
"I have no intention of sharing my business plan just because we're collaborating for a moment."
Zhenya sarcastically. His lips also drew a curve. The next words seemed especially fishy.
"Did you ever consider me a colleague in the first place?"
Despite such criticism, Kwon Taek Joo has nothing to justify. because Zhenya's conjectures are completely correct. He usually didn't consider him a colleague so it was unreasonable to think thatZhenya was betraying him because he didn't share important information like this.
After all, Zhenya is also a sharp person. There's no reason he didn't know that Kwon Taek Joo didn't trust him. Even so,I didn't think he would criticize me so bluntly. Things had reached their climax and he lost the motivation to push him further.
Kwon Taek Joo returned the phone with a depressed expression. He was about to close the laptop, but Zhenya stopped his hand, then leaned over and looked at the screen. His head hovered near Kwon Taek Joo's shoulder. Suddenly he felt restless for no reason, as if he had just exposed his neck to a dangerous animal, He gently turned his head to the side. The person who checked all the copied files laughed. A ticklish breath blew against his neck.
"Even though it's only temporary, I'm still a colleague. I was even hacked. Can I trust you?"
Zhenya is teasing Kwon Taek Joo as much as possible. His naked eyes looked at his cheeks and temples. Kwon Taek Joo does not necessarily have to justify nor apologize. All he had to do was turn off the running hacking program and turn off the laptop
Zhenya's continues.
"If I treat you coldly. you'll be hurt too, right?"
What the hell.
There are many levels to describe bullshit, but it's truly impossible to describe his absurdity.
Kwon Taek Joo gave up trying to react. Now is the time to focus on work. Luckily, the two of you had received information that the problem with 'SS-29' had been resolved, so it seemed like you needed to take action seriously. The problem is that he still hasn't found a way to break into the mansion.
"They're about to gather here, wouldn't it be easier if we broke in before them?"
"That's probably it."
Zhenya nodded absentmindedly.
"When would be a good time? Tonight? Tomorrow morning? Or should we rest a bit until the afternoon and then go?"
Anyone looking at him would have thought he was planning to go for a walk. Kwon Taek Joo asked again.
"Why is that so easy for you, you bastard? Everywhere you look, there are no corners to crawl into."
"That's because I'm just trying to find a way to get in like a mouse. Just enter through the main gate."
Kwon Taek Joo couldn't even laugh. Just go there and ring the bell and they will open the door to let you in.
"Easy for you to say? So how?"
"Just take advantage of my plan in reverse and you're done."
"Against my plan?"
"The hacking app I checked just now isn't on the market yet. Not many people think that such a thing really exists. Most of the weapons being traded right now are iron bars used for fighting" and destroying objects. This is the time to raise awareness. Think about it. Like a virus, it exists in the host's body and spreads naturally without leaving any trace, stealing everything information from infected people in real time. Who wouldn't be tempted by such a product?"
So he's trying to make a fake transaction using that hacking app, and officially visit the mansion like an arms dealer? There is definitely a chance of winning. Just looking at the person in charge of 'SS-29' maintenance, the owner of the mansion must be very interested in weapons.
"But what if that side doesn't respond to our proposal? Aren't they busy preparing to welcome guests right now?"
"That could be the case. But if it's suggested that this is a program jointly developed by the US and Korea, they'll give it a try"
"Why are you so sure? There's no way they can easily trust us. In military goods transactions, trust is life."
"I'm here, what's the problem?"
"It seems you forgot, but I am also a famous businessman in this business field. No one doubts the products I introduce."
"You're so confident, it seems like everything is certain, right? Are you okay? There could be a big loss. You will have to announce a product that you had no intention of revealing before." highway."
"There is no greater loss than not having Anastasia."
If that's what Zhenya thinks then Kwon Taek Joo has no reason to refuse. In a situation where all intrusion routes are blocked, it is difficult to find a better method.
Zhenya, which operates in the arms smuggling market, introduced Kwon Taek Joo, a former member of the Korean intelligence agency. Kwon Taek Joo introduced the hacking application just now as a collaborative product between Korea and the US. If he can attract the other person's attention, he can easily step into a mansion as solid as a fortress. Unforeseen problems may arise once inside, but it is not too late to resolve them.
"Sergei Ilyavich Bogdanov. The owner of the mansion. He is a distant relative of Vissarion."
Zhenya showed a photo of a middle-aged man. He seems to be quite a famous person in Russia, to the extent that information about him can be found from the Internet.
"He is very interested in weapons. Especially if it is made in America, he will fall in love at first sight."
Probably a weapon fanatic. This is a good omen.